Advice... if your husband is simply not into it.

Actually, we have already been to Paris. It's only 2.5 hrs from London on a high speed train. We just drank cocktails in the first class bar on the train, all the way, then went to a romantic 5 star boutique hotel. Okay?

I don't hate anyone, and I said I wasn't proud of what I did. Honestly, all I am doing is pointing out the nature of the world we live in. It's not all kumbayah, baby.

Well, I've always been the one to just assume guys pay for the company of a woman, but as you say, Rachael, we live in different times now. Young people, particularly, have no problem going dutch simply because it cost so much for one person to foot a bill. And women are starting to pick up the tabs a lot more ... other than my wife, I can't think of but one other woman, in my life, that volunteered to pick up the tab, and I always said "thank you, mom!" :)

I mentioned this a couple times in the past, however, about how often I've seen women picking up the tabs, etc while in the company of black men. I'm not saying this to be critical, just as an observation. Somehow, black men are able to get their women to drive 'em around, and pick up their tabs ... not something I've ever been able to do, that's for sure.

Oh Mac, don't be so hard on yourself. When you are in your 80's and a multi-millionaire because of your rich insurance career, you will easily be able to get a hot, young 20 something to drive you around. (Sorry Mrs. fries. Facts are facts.) lol. Just teasing.
You had to know that was coming. lol.

It was really sad for Tom, and hard for me to as I felt his pain. I felt I sorry for him, actually. But at the same time I kind of really admired Jamaal for taking charge of the situation so easily. It must have really hurt Tom when Jamaal ridiculed our pet name, I thought.

Then I thought that Tom wouldn’t be calling me honeybear any more, like, never ever again, Probably for fear of getting bitch-slapped, I thought lol. It was quite funny that Tom wouldn’t ever be calling me that name again. Actually, I thought it was a stupid name. So no more honeybear was a good thing for me.

“Well do ya bitch? Wanna take it outside?” Jamaal said again to Tom.

My husband shook his head, defeated. “No” he finally said.

“Sit back down and say sorry to my lady for calling her a bitch” Jamaal said, finally releasing Tom’s hair. “No one calls her a bitch except me”

“Uh, I’m uh, sorry, Rachel, for saying that” my husband said.

“What Tom? For saying what?” I said

“Uh, sorry for calling you a bitch Rachel”.

“Thanks Tom. I appreciate it. It’s best to keep things civil now” I said.

I know I keep saying it, and it sounds stupid now, but I was still really mad with Tom about the dress. I wondered if I should get Jamaal make Tom apologise to me for ruining my dress too, or even give me money for a new one.

“Jamaal look what Tom did to my dress” I said and showed Jamaal the stains on my dress.
Unbelievable.
.. Have read enough.
No longer believe this is true... So im just gonna take it as a female fantasy.
Now if this was in fact true,,, it would really go to show what kind of a person you are.
You are a good writer. Got good taste in fashion. ANd thats about it....
You are just a really dumb bitch living in a dreamworld. First of all, if it wasnt jamal it would have been another black dude? So u dont really care for him as a person? Does he know that? And as for what you did to tom, i dont even know where to begin..
Do you have any idea in what kind of state he was in at the time?
No man should ever be humiliated like that. And about what. All because he wasted your dress? Who gives a ******* about your dress? And even then you habe to emphasize how he put his head between your " big breasts..." and theamount of timesyou say yourself tobe a hot woman...
If you really know about a thing of psychology you know you have self image issues.
I pity all of you....
You are a self centered stupid bitch.. Tom should have just fucking left buti dont blame him. And jamal.. Showing of in front of his womAn thinking he is the man... What a punk... Nothing improved than one of those high shool showoffs... What happened to bros before hoes? Why did he have to act like that? You call that alpha? I guess that says all about you that one needs to know. You dont appreciate tom, you dont appreciate jamal( i hope he gets away from you as soon as he can).. You dont appreciate anyone but yourself.i have friends of all races... And i treat them all the same.. Its people like you that fuel racism... Just thought you should know..

First and foremost, I apologize to anyone who are notified by this, for I am moving up this thread. However, I feel this needs to be said.

I want to say that if this a fictional story, then bravo for presenting this story with your subpar writing. It is highly disturbing.

If this a non-fiction, however, may I say that you are a horrible human being. You are a disgusting, shallow, selfish, self-serving, sadistic, self-serving woman.

I was interested in this story because I that it was created to seek out sound advice on how to get your husband to agree to an open marriage. I was even okay with you leaving him because you weren't pleased. If you don't feel happy in a relationship, then it's best to save you and your significant other the misery and end it. You didn't feel respected either, it's always beat to leave.

However, that went out the window along with my patience when you started to get involved with another man while with your husband. Cheating is never justifiable. NEVER. Then you decided to bring this man along into your relationship? Humiliate your husband in front of him? Put him through mental turmoil for your satisfaction over a dress? Pathetic.

You could've avoided all of this by meeting ALONE in a public spot, told him you wanted a divorce, admit the chemistry isn't there, admit there's another man and if he reacts negatively, call over help. That's simple. There's nothing your husband did to deserve what you that treatment. Two wrongs don't make a right.

You called him selfish for not giving you and Jamaal "his blessings," however you're the selfish one. You're the one who reacted in an uncivil manner and GOD BLESS that this Jamaal isn't the representative of black men.

I'm not one to call one the b-word. I won't do that here either, because you worse that. You are the human equivalent of an abnormal condition that shouldn't have happen in the first place.

In other words: your cancer.

You should live your life as you see fit, but not at the expense of another's. Your husband would've gotten your divorce if you handle it how you should have: maturely. Alas, that is not something you're capable of because that isn't something you possess. You truly are a despicable person who needs to seek help and GOD BLESS you for leaving Tom.

You done him a favor by leaving him. It's not everyday you see trash taking itself out to the curb.

P.S. I couldn't give a rat's hindquarters about my writing.

That's really well put, thanks for making it so clear.

I would consider staying with hubby if he fully supported me in my lifestyle choice, but Jamaal says that he doesn't want him touching me any more. That's understandable and hot, that Jamaal wants me to be his exclusive woman. Frankly I am flattered that Jamaal said this. He's so confident and assertive, such a contrast to my husband.

I don't want my husband sexually an more, and I'm sure he knows that given the way I act around the house. He says I act like a bitch but he drives me to it.

Last month he tried to initiate sex, he had some stupid aromatic candles in the bedroom, and they stank. He put rose petals on the bed and bought some cheap fizzy wine with his unemployment money, and put some soft music on. I had to tell him that I wasn't in the mood.

Basically that's what it's like in our household. Our sex life is non-existent - which is as good a reason as any to start afresh, right?
he does not fuck you? damn.

Simple answer. If it's not a " *GO* " with him, completely drop the subject. I would think that since your married and if you have a good relationship you would know one way or the other by now. One other word, no S&C [ S = sneak & C = cheat ]. Seen that happen a lot of times & it always ends up in divorce court.

Sounds like you and your husband have more issues than you having a black boyfriend. The issues are to many to get an answer from a forum. Having a sit down with your husband and boyfriend doesn't sound like a good idea. Good Luck to you.

Guys, gals and other onlookers. If you don't have a honed radar yet for social media bluster that can separate the lies from the truth, particularly in sexualized forums like this, then BLAME yourself for drinking someone else's wet dream.

That Rachel Weiss character had all kinds of fake screaming from that verbiage, the profile and the overall mannerisms. It would be in everyone's best interests that the administrators ban that person from her permanently.

OK I'm happy with that, too many haters on this site anyway :)

I have embellished some parts of my story, true - but I assure you it was inspired by real, quite upsetting events in my life.

Hi all

This is quite an important topic for me and I need some advice. Has anyone ever been in a relationship where the husband or boyfriend wanted to play around with black women but the wife or girlfriend put her foot down and said no? I don’t want to end the marriage. It’s too complicated and there is too much at stake but I really want to expand our horizons and I am sure that she will not be into the idea at all.

The black girl I am dating suggested that we all go out for a ******* together and “lay it on the line” to my wife. That is, my wife can either be enthusiastic or incur my girlfriend's wrath, But I don’t want any conflict, and want to settle things by talking to my wife, without any outside intervention. But I am at a loss what to say to her.Any advice would be welcome

Back