Admitting bbc bull fucks you better in front of your hubby/bf

I'm perfectly OK with men pretending to be woman/wives on this platform, because everyone needs to express themselves, especially when the subject matter isn't "acceptable' or "understandable" to some. But this particualr thread/subject would/might be even hotter if indeed a MAN was writing it and asking "Do you admit to your wife that BBC is superior and can fuck her better, harder, longer, deeper than you ever did or can?"
And to that, I answer proudly YES. My current hotwife (my 2nd) never disagrees, she just sort of rolls her eyes unless she's "in the mood" for it, but she never disagrees. It's funny how she thinks I might take it as a negative when I really would take it as a positive, because the TRUTH is sexy, and the TRUTH is a positive. Agreed? In fact, I think tonight I'm going to frame this subject like this (we're going to either a seafood festival or a rennasaince festival, I KNOW there's going to be some fine woman and young girls too in short-shorts, so I'll be happy, but there will also be a lot of young attractive black men).....when we see a good looking black guy, I'll whisper to her "i bet he can fuck you so much better than I can, baby, do you want me to go introduce myself?" I'll be her good and loyal husband so long as continues to get bette with sharing the truth on a regular basis, and NOT just when she's "in the mood." That's part of being true "BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE," I'll say. candiwalking.jpg

I always make a point of telling my Cucky how much better my bull feels, going deeper in me than he could imagine. Filling me up, sending me into multiple orgasms.
And the best part is you are not acting! It’s so hot to admit and tell him exactly what that cunt of yours is telling you to say, right?

This is something I really love hearing and always try and either quietly ask it into the hot wife’s ear, or depending on the cuck, ask it loud in front if him and make wife’s say it loud and clear while I’m breeding her.

Any hotwifes like saying that live to the cuck? Let’s see videos of it as well!
My husband also is one that loves hearing dirty talk along those lines and yes it can be fun saying it as well knowing it is driving both men.

Back