Admitting bbc bull fucks you better in front of your hubby/bf

It’s def an important part. And it drives both the black alpha and white cuckokd wild hearing the wife talking. I like to not be to hiss my words without being OTT. My fav is to get fucked with a gf which sets the scene coz white men can’t dominate one let alone two. Sometimes less is better. As he fucks us in positions only BMWW do. I could go on and on. But will just say it’s huge part of the dynamic. And we all get off doing it.
That is beautiful and hot too. It's hot for a hung black bull having sex with two white women in front of a white hubby or even both white hubbies.

This is something I really love hearing and always try and either quietly ask it into the hot wife’s ear, or depending on the cuck, ask it loud in front if him and make wife’s say it loud and clear while I’m breeding her.

Any hotwifes like saying that live to the cuck? Let’s see videos of it as well!
Hubby loves when I tell him this in a dirty manner especially if he is watching. I think it adds to the naughty fun for sure!

This is something I really love hearing and always try and either quietly ask it into the hot wife’s ear, or depending on the cuck, ask it loud in front if him and make wife’s say it loud and clear while I’m breeding her.

Hubby and I are huge fans of this type of talk when he is watching me with a black man. It is super erotic and a huge turn on.

From Christine-
While that is true, I have also found that helping your
cuckold "release" by wanking or pegging him at the same time you're giving
him the bad/truthful news.

This seemed to work when I told Ray I was "dating" another guy, then when
I told him I was getting into Black guys, and then again when I told him I was
knocked-up.

I considered it a wifely duty, helping him adjust and hopefully femming him
to the point where he can only cum with "something" lodged deep in his butthole.
I may have to try this!!! I do so want him to be fucked and to suck BBC. Maybe if I try this, he will be pushed over the edge of resistance

I may have to try this!!! I do so want him to be fucked and to suck BBC. Maybe if I try this, he will be pushed over the edge of resistance
From Christine -
Trust me, it'll work. Also, try doing it to him in front of a mirror.
Having him see himself acting like a pussy or sissy seems to have a major
effect. "Talk him through it" as well. Assure him it's okay to let himself go.

I think it really adds a sexy and naughty excitement to things for all people involved.

I think it really adds a sexy and naughty excitement to things for all people involved.
Totally does! You be surprised what you get out of a wife when you’re giving her more pleasure than she’s ever experienced with her husband!!

The best part is by now I’m familiar with with the rolling wave buildup of pleasure that I witness when I’m taking her, you can feel it and see it come to a crescendo, and that’s when I usually start talking into her ear and she just lets lose with everything!

I can also feel it in her Cunt as she gets ready, and once she admits whatever it is I’m asking her to say, her Cunt loosens up and at that point she’s putty in my hand, and her cuckold hubby lost her. 😈

Totally does! You be surprised what you get out of a wife when you’re giving her more pleasure than she’s ever experienced with her husband!!

The best part is by now I’m familiar with with the rolling wave buildup of pleasure that I witness when I’m taking her, you can feel it and see it come to a crescendo, and that’s when I usually start talking into her ear and she just lets lose with everything!

I can also feel it in her Cunt as she gets ready, and once she admits whatever it is I’m asking her to say, her Cunt loosens up and at that point she’s putty in my hand, and her cuckold hubby lost her. 😈
Sounds like you have things down to a science.

Sounds like you have things down to a science.
This isn’t my first rodeo, but you’re always learning! Bulls that say they know everything about every woman haven’t fucked anyone! One of my biggest kinks is finding out what each wife needs to hit that moment where her solitary care is that of having as many orgasms with my cock inside her she possibly can, husband be damned!

Most couples love this, but some jealous cuck can notice that he has no more control over his wife and can act like a real asshole and it ruins the whole thing. In that case we usually break off and often times I just fuck the wife secretly on the side away from her cuck (per her request lol) so she can still be herself and get pleasure.

This isn’t my first rodeo, but you’re always learning! Bulls that say they know everything about every woman haven’t fucked anyone! One of my biggest kinks is finding out what each wife needs to hit that moment where her solitary care is that of having as many orgasms with my cock inside her she possibly can, husband be damned!

Most couples love this, but some jealous cuck can notice that he has no more control over his wife and can act like a real asshole and it ruins the whole thing. In that case we usually break off and often times I just fuck the wife secretly on the side away from her cuck (per her request lol) so she can still be herself and get pleasure.
As you have said every person is different and works differently so you should always be learning about the people you are with and willing to learn as well. If everyone is taking that approach and open to learning as well as teaching great things can happen.

I think it had to the excitement and plus my husband loved to watch me. He said it looks so beautiful a big black man fuck me doggy style.
And you know first hand just how good it feels to be taken farther than your husband can take you right in front of him by a hung bull. How often do you fantasize about spending secret time with the bull alone?

I always make a point of telling my Cucky how much better my bull feels, going deeper in me than he could imagine. Filling me up, sending me into multiple orgasms.

I'm sure 100 percent of the men.boyfriends.husbands on this platform LOVE IT, or WOULD LOVE IT< or PRAY TO HEAR IT. YES, it's hot
to hear my girl and the other wives we've partied with saying it loudly for all to hear that the black man fucking her is such a better fuck than me or the other husbands. Like, duh, we know it already....and it doesn't hurt out feelings, lol, or it shouldn't. And for those of you that find yourself sucking your wife's pussy this weekend, tell her that her pussy deserves proper fucking, and tell her you know that black men could fuck
her so much better. You lead the way, and you'll be suprised when she agrees. MVC-018L.JPG

Back