Admitting bbc bull fucks you better in front of your hubby/bf

There's something super arousing for me when I tell her to inform her man of how shes feeling and what she is enjoying in the moment.... The best is when she's having an amazing orgasm, I whisper in her ear to tell her man how much she loves him for letting her have bbc in her life....hold his hand and look into his eyes while they are spinning into her head from long penetrating strokes... and me with a bunch of her hair wrapped into my hand showing her full submission to me and his whims
I know exactly what you mean. When I asked my wife if she was "Okay", she looked at me
and said, "He's in deep... where the babies are made". I was embarrassed but it was also kind of sweet.
I also like to hold my wife's hand , at least until the bull tells me to "Git off the bed" or "Git the fuck out
the room".

Especially if she's done some weed, her eyes roll back, her body shakes & shudders, and then
she farts. It makes it easy to know that the bull "Be hittin' her spot".

I know exactly what you mean. When I asked my wife if she was "Okay", she looked at me
and said, "He's in deep... where the babies are made". I was embarrassed but it was also kind of sweet.
I also like to hold my wife's hand , at least until the bull tells me to "Git off the bed" or "Git the fuck out
the room".

Especially if she's done some weed, her eyes roll back, her body shakes & shudders, and then
she farts. It makes it easy to know that the bull "Be hittin' her spot".
How is it being told to leave the room??

How is it being told to leave the room??
Of course it was humiliating, but I was prepared having read that a
cuckold is supposed to give the wife "space" and "privacy" so she
feels more at ease to "give herself up" and help her to bond with her bull.

In her (our) case, bonding turned out to be more of a "new ownership".

I’ve found a lot of cucks are really taken back when they hear me take control of their wives, and I start having her spill her secrets to me infront of him, that also includes pretty sensitive private info about him as well. I personally love when a wife turns that page with me balls deep in her.

That usually means secret meetings are coming up soon where she really lets me fuck her, unshackled from having to care about her cucks feelings. I usually find deep down she resents him for being so weak and is now looking primarily for a big alpha male bbc to take her as his property so she feels special again.

For the couple's that love it I make her talk to hubby while I'm inside of her! I make her look at how much hubby is enjoying watching her get fucked by BBC! I make her tell him how good it feels! I make her say whether hubby can fuck her like me or not and they love it!♠️
Love that. Maybe someday

I’ve found a lot of cucks are really taken back when they hear me take control of their wives, and I start having her spill her secrets to me infront of him, that also includes pretty sensitive private info about him as well. I personally love when a wife turns that page with me balls deep in her.

That usually means secret meetings are coming up soon where she really lets me fuck her, unshackled from having to care about her cucks feelings. I usually find deep down she resents him for being so weak and is now looking primarily for a big alpha male bbc to take her as his property so she feels special again.
How often as this been the case as oppose to wives who definitely enjoy the sex but truly love their husband and you are just for fun?

There is nothing hotter than getting rough fucked by a bigdickedguy and showing my pleasure to my husband! These sweet treat is a killer at all and we love it! But it was not an easy way to send the message at my husband: Yes, I love bigdicks - yes, I came like hell with such a weapon in me but this has nothing to do with our love! It is only sex - no more no less.

My husband made me say this out loud many times, both while he was watching me with my bull and when it was just us together having sex. I tried to say it was all good for me, but the first time he saw me with my bull, he knew that was a lie.

Last edited:
My husband made me say this out loud ma times, both while he was watching me with my bull and when it was just us together having sex. I tried to say it was all good for me, but the first time he saw me with my bull, he knew that was a lie.
It's true. After ushering in another man's penis into my wife's pussy, I saw almost
immediate results. She let out a very loud "oh" sound as the head touched her cervix.
Then her clit began to protrude from under the hood. And finally her body shook
and she passed gas as she orgasmed. That's what a real man's cock can do for a wife.

Back