Admitting bbc bull fucks you better in front of your hubby/bf

macroBull

Male
Gold Member
This is something I really love hearing and always try and either quietly ask it into the hot wife’s ear, or depending on the cuck, ask it loud in front if him and make wife’s say it loud and clear while I’m breeding her.

Any hotwifes like saying that live to the cuck? Let’s see videos of it as well!

Last edited:
This is something I really love hearing and always try and either quietly ask it into the hot wife’s ear, or depending on the duck, ask it loud in front if him and make wife’s say it loud and clear while I’m breeding her.

My husband loves when I am vocal and descriptive during sex.

Since eventually giving in to my husbands desire to watch me taking a black guy who’s penis is much larger than my husbands own white penis.
After many years of my husband trying to get me to experience being fucked by black guy’s who have a much larger penis than his white cock .I have from my first time being not only well and truly fucked and experiencing sexual satisfaction that I had never experienced before , I became addicted to being fucked by black guy’s who have a very much bigger penises than I had ever experienced before with white guys small penis. I had my first vaginal orgasm and multiple orgasms on my first sexual experience of being fucked by a black guy who’s cock is so much bigger, he is now our regular bull. Who we now meet on a regular basis and he fucks me as my husband had never managed to do ever ,he now watches and masturbates as our black bull pounds my pussy then ejaculates his hot thick seed deep into my vagina.
My husbands little white penis jus t doesn’t measure up for me anymore.

Attachments

• IMG_0039.jpeg
    IMG_0039.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0035.jpeg
    IMG_0035.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0756.jpeg
    IMG_0756.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0037.jpeg
    IMG_0037.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:
It takes her a while to get into it.
She feels embarrassed and doesn’t play along at first.

But once she’s into it and lets herself go = she can be very naughty.

We found it easier for her to talk to the camera. Staring into it, talking to “me” but without feeling awkward.

Love a guy who can make her stare into the camera and repeat what he tells her to say.
This gives me lots of happy wanking content.

Since eventually giving in to my husbands desire to watch me taking a black guy who’s penis is much larger than my husbands own white penis.
After many years of my husband trying to get me to experience being fucked by black guy’s who have much larger penis. I have from my first time being not only well and truly experiencing sexual satisfaction that I had never experienced before , I became addicted to sex with black guy’s who have very much bigger penises than I had ever experienced beforwith white guys . I was given my first vaginal orgasm and multiple orgasms on the first sexual experience with a black guy who’s now our regular bull. Who we now meet on a regular basis and he fucks me as my husband watches and masturbates watching as he pounds my pussy .
sounds gr8

For the couple's that love it I make her talk to hubby while I'm inside of her! I make her look at how much hubby is enjoying watching her get fucked by BBC! I make her tell him how good it feels! I make her say whether hubby can fuck her like me or not and they love it!♠️
Great, thanks
True BBC Sex Gods make this hot af for white couples!

I always wanted my Wife to say he was better than me. But she never would. She would always say later “I am only doing this for you.” BS.. I watched her time and time again cum on his big cock, I can’t make her cum with mine. She used to ride his long pole hard, she cant ride mine. I could always tell she enjoyed him more. That’s fine. I told her it was a huge turn on for me to hear her say he fucked her better than I could. But she was not into humiliating me, nor would,she admit it in private.

I always wanted my Wife to say he was better than me. But she never would. She would always say later “I am only doing this for you.” BS.. I watched her time and time again cum on his big cock, I can’t make her cum with mine. She used to ride his long pole hard, she cant ride mine. I could always tell she enjoyed him more. That’s fine. I told her it was a huge turn on for me to hear her say he fucked her better than I could. But she was not into humiliating me, nor would,she admit it in private.
"I am only doing this for you" bullshit is right!
My wife used to say the same thing. But when the bull
would pull back on her hood, I saw her huge pink clit protruding out.
It never did that with me.

I'm on the same boat as you buddy, my wife can't really ride my pole cause I'm not a big and I slip out but when she was riding a bbc pole she creamed up big time!!

This is something I really love hearing and always try and either quietly ask it into the hot wife’s ear, or depending on the cuck, ask it loud in front if him and make wife’s say it loud and clear while I’m breeding her.

i heard it in person wtf

There's something super arousing for me when I tell her to inform her man of how shes feeling and what she is enjoying in the moment.... The best is when she's having an amazing orgasm, I whisper in her ear to tell her man how much she loves him for letting her have bbc in her life....hold his hand and look into his eyes while they are spinning into her head from long penetrating strokes... and me with a bunch of her hair wrapped into my hand showing her full submission to me and his whims

Back