A True QOS

‘You're body should be at our disposal. It should be accessible to us at all times‘

Yes, well said Sir. I would only add that a more mature wife or Milf should be looking to breed with one of her black lovers. He may be her main bull who will have control or ownership of her pussy. He may instruct her to fuck his friends or business contacts. This bull will fuck the wife regularly in the marital bed. He will ensure that the wife’s pussy is regularly stretched out and deliver large amounts of black sperm to her womb. She may be married to a loving supportive husband who looks after her and her body to ensure she is in tip 980BC9AA-3DEE-403F-A59D-9A99E445984C.jpegtop condition and free from the responsibility of work so she is available to her bull 24/7.

‘You're body should be at our disposal. It should be accessible to us at all times‘

Yes, well said Sir. I would only add that a more mature wife or Milf should be looking to breed with one of her black lovers. He may be her main bull who will have control or ownership of her pussy. He may instruct her to fuck his friends or business contacts. This bull will fuck the wife regularly in the marital bed. He will ensure that the wife’s pussy is regularly stretched out and deliver large amounts of black sperm to her womb. She may be married to a loving supportive husband who looks after her and her body to ensure she is in tip View attachment 6506392top condition and free from the responsibility of work so she is available to her bull 24/7.
Happy wife...happy life

This is My opinion and my opinion alone...If you're are living the QOS lifestyle and you're not trying to get fucked by as many BBC Bulls as possible, then you are not fulfilling the true meaning of QOS. You're body should be at our disposal. It should be accessible to us at all times. You should have as many different BBC inside of you as possible. If you have under 20 within a year, you're not a real QOS. And that's a very low number. Pretty pussy's are just that... 😍 Pretty. But you can tell when a pussy is being fucked by BBC regularly. If it doesn't look like that, then... you're not a real QOS!! Just my opinion lol.
Partially agree, not all black men are great lovers. Better to have a couple of great ones in my opinion.

Ive only ever been with black men but never a BBC. I wanna be a QoS and fulfill the lifestyle of what it truly means
If you've only ever been with Black men you're already a Queen of Spades in the purest sense of the meaning, Most QOS only call themselves that cuz they prefer Black men but are not into Black men exclusively, Even the QOS that are exclusively interested in Black men didn't start out that way. You sound like you've only ever been with Back men cuz those are the only men you've ever been attracted to thus making you a true QOS
🇲🇽 :qos::love:

I have lost count of how many BBC's I have had over the last 25yrs. After my first I couldn't stop and had to have them constantly I loved every minute of it. But over the last few years I have slowed way down to just my lover I live with and a few of his friends. It's been an amazing ride that I wish I would have started when I was younger. :bigsmile:
You are magnificent at any age. When younger you were married to s white man right? Did he start your BBC journey or was it your idea before you met him.
I often wandered this about you (thousand many more things), but as I have no way of contacting you, never asked xx
You really are a goddess andsn example to white women

This is My opinion and my opinion alone...If you're are living the QOS lifestyle and you're not trying to get fucked by as many BBC Bulls as possible, then you are not fulfilling the true meaning of QOS. You're body should be at our disposal. It should be accessible to us at all times. You should have as many different BBC inside of you as possible. If you have under 20 within a year, you're not a real QOS. And that's a very low number. Pretty pussy's are just that... 😍 Pretty. But you can tell when a pussy is being fucked by BBC regularly. If it doesn't look like that, then... you're not a real QOS!! Just my opinion lol.
My wife’s pussy is very pretty, both our kis were c section babies…but I’d love to see it stretched and used by bbc’s.

Back