A True QOS

@Ghostfalcon198 is on the right track here. A true QOS is not a woman that has sex with one or two “select” black men or a woman that will have sex with black men in addition to other men while swinging. I’ve discussed this many times before in different threads here. A true Queen is getting regularly fucked by multiple black men dozens of times every month. This isn’t just a sexual kink to indulge in once in a while. It’s a lifestyle that us true Queens live everyday; it is our normal sex life. Now I wouldn’t go so far as to say that we should be spreading our legs for any random black guy that we encounter online or in person, that’s just dirty and not in a good way. But real Queens make every effort to service as many eligible black men as possible and we always give our holes to them raw and thank them for filling us with their superior seed. 🥵🖤🤩 We also broadcast our lifestyle choice for others to see in the hopes that we can help motivate other women to join this lifestyle, as well as to attract more black men to use us as their cum dump. 😁 It’s hard work being a legit QOS but it’s worth the effort in my opinion. 🖤 :qos:

@Ghostfalcon198 is on the right track here. A true QOS is not a woman that has sex with one or two “select” black men or a woman that will have sex with black men in addition to other men while swinging. I’ve discussed this many times before in different threads here. A true Queen is getting regularly fucked by multiple black men dozens of times every month. This isn’t just a sexual kink to indulge in once in a while. It’s a lifestyle that us true Queens live everyday; it is our normal sex life. Now I wouldn’t go so far as to say that we should be spreading our legs for any random black guy that we encounter online or in person, that’s just dirty and not in a good way. But real Queens make every effort to service as many eligible black men as possible and we always give our holes to them raw and thank them for filling us with their superior seed. 🥵🖤🤩 We also broadcast our lifestyle choice for others to see in the hopes that we can help motivate other women to join this lifestyle, as well as to attract more black men to use us as their cum dump. 😁 It’s hard work being a legit QOS but it’s worth the effort in my opinion. 🖤 :qos:
Spoken like a true Queen 👑

I dont define myself as a QOS and can see the definition that has been proposed. I have only just started to enjoy the interacial side of the hotwife lifestyle over the last few years. But my current playmate is black and apart from my hubby is the only one that can fuck me. That's the journey I'm on at this point. I prefer long term play partners and building a good sex relationship. I know that doesn't make me a true QoS but it's hybrid lol 😆

I dont define myself as a QOS and can see the definition that has been proposed. I have only just started to enjoy the interacial side of the hotwife lifestyle over the last few years. But my current playmate is black and apart from my hubby is the only one that can fuck me. That's the journey I'm on at this point. I prefer long term play partners and building a good sex relationship. I know that doesn't make me a true QoS but it's hybrid lol 😆
We all have our pov's. I hope you have some of the best experiences ever!!

To be honest I get really frustrated at the black guys that assume that because I'm black only, that I'm down to fuck ALL black men. I'm use to that level of entitlement from white guys, it's a massive ick for me then a black guy has that kind of attitude.
Don't get me wrong I have been black only for a long time now, and have fucked a lot of black gods, but only when there is mutual attraction.

To be honest I get really frustrated at the black guys that assume that because I'm black only, that I'm down to fuck ALL black men. I'm use to that level of entitlement from white guys, it's a massive ick for me then a black guy has that kind of attitude.
Don't get me wrong I have been black only for a long time now, and have fucked a lot of black gods, but only when there is mutual attraction.
Thanks for your input. Before I posted this, I knew there would be people that would agree or some would agree or disagree at all. I welcome all opinions and experiences.

@Adreena you are a great example for all modern women to follow. Do you feel with Black men though, your interests being far more sexual, that age, build, and physical appearance are somewhat lesser considerations than with white men that you'd consider dating. Be that now or in your past?

For adult content creation point of view I personally want to see someone like Adreena be very picky. I want the black bull the have a stunningly chiseled masculine body, the giant tool and the stamina to make good content. Just average ain't gonna cut it for me!

@Adreena you are a great example for all modern women to follow. Do you feel with Black men though, your interests being far more sexual, that age, build, and physical appearance are somewhat lesser considerations than with white men that you'd consider dating. Be that now or in your past?
My appreciation for black men extends well beyond the physical; it encompasses a deep, multifaceted connection that I don't find with white men, with whom I have no sexual attraction. The idea of dating outside this preference just doesn't align with my desires. I find that black men, including my Jamaican partner who is a professional rugby player and shares my age, offer a rich blend of qualities. He embodies intelligence, compassion, and an unwavering support for me, which dispels any notion that my standards vary based on race.

Pretty sure my wife is a true QOS Queen, we talked about this recently and estimate in her 20 years of taking BBC she’s probably well over 350 different BBC’s….the first 10 or so she would fuck any black man that wanted to fuck her and had memberships at a couple adult meeting websites and was being hit on constantly and if they had a nice, big thick BBC, she’d fuck them. She “settled” down the past 10 years, has what i call a bullpen of regulars that consist of about 4 guys she regularly keeps drained but always still add’s in some random BBC on a trip we take out of town or will fuck one of her regulars friends, cousin, nephew and even one’s ******* when he was a few days past his 18th birthday!

Back