A True QOS

Ghostfalcon198

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
This is My opinion and my opinion alone...If you're are living the QOS lifestyle and you're not trying to get fucked by as many BBC Bulls as possible, then you are not fulfilling the true meaning of QOS. You're body should be at our disposal. It should be accessible to us at all times. You should have as many different BBC inside of you as possible. If you have under 20 within a year, you're not a real QOS. And that's a very low number. Pretty pussy's are just that... 😍 Pretty. But you can tell when a pussy is being fucked by BBC regularly. If it doesn't look like that, then... you're not a real QOS!! Just my opinion lol.

Last edited:
I have lost count of how many BBC's I have had over the last 25yrs. After my first I couldn't stop and had to have them constantly I loved every minute of it. But over the last few years I have slowed way down to just my lover I live with and a few of his friends. It's been an amazing ride that I wish I would have started when I was younger. :bigsmile:

I have lost count of how many BBC's I have had over the last 25yrs. After my first I couldn't stop and had to have them constantly I loved every minute of it. But over the last few years I have slowed way down to just my lover I live with and a few of his friends. It's been an amazing ride that I wish I would have started when I was younger. :bigsmile:
I love that!!! Over time we'll all more than likely slow down or stop altogether, but until that time, I encourage all QOS to live up to that name!!! Some may misunderstand me by thinking I mean this has to be done for life lol. I'm talking about when in the moment, when being an active QOS, a full time QOS, give it your All!! I'm very passionate about it. Some may disagree and that's perfectly fine 😊. It's just how I feel. I love you just like all the rest. 😘

When did you start? 21 here, started a couple years ago and have been loving it. I would be close to 20/year I guess if we’re going off averages.. college has been fun haha!

You still got plenty of years left to have more fun

This is My opinion and my opinion alone...If you're are living the QOS lifestyle and you're not trying to get fucked by as many BBC Bulls as possible, then you are not fulfilling the true meaning of QOS. You're body should be at our disposal. It should be accessible to us at all times. You should have as many different BBC inside of you as possible. If you have under 20 within a year, you're not a real QOS. And that's a very low number. Pretty pussy's are just that... 😍 Pretty. But you can tell when a pussy is being fucked by BBC regularly. If it doesn't look like that, then... you're not a real QOS!! Just my opinion lol.
While I don't 100% agree with your assessment, my wife is at 25 for the year so far. She has several regulars who can fuck her whenever they want. She is a true qos and has a real qos tattoo on her ass but she is not going to fuck just anyone. She has a love for black men but they have to be someone she is attracted to.

While I don't 100% agree with your assessment, my wife is at 25 for the year so far. She has several regulars who can fuck her whenever they want. She is a true qos and has a real qos tattoo on her ass but she is not going to fuck just anyone. She has a love for black men but they have to be someone she is attracted to.
Of course she'd have to be attracted to them. If I am sexually attracted to a woman and there's a possibility that we could Fuck, then I'll definitely try to make it happen. It's the same way I feel about these beautiful women here. Everyone is different and I understand that. This is a political battle here LOL My views are My views and no one has to agree with me. I knew that there would be people that disagreed as soon as I put it up or even before I posted this up and I welcome all opinions regarding my post. I do not get upset about anything anyone says because that would be just their opinion they are sharing with me whether it's respectful or not. I just feel as though if she or any woman that claims that title is attracted to the guy, and you have the time to play, why not do it. There are a lot of women that have a lot of time and they don't act on things as much. It doesn't make them wrong LOL that's just my opinion about that.

Of course she'd have to be attracted to them. If I am sexually attracted to a woman and there's a possibility that we could Fuck, then I'll definitely try to make it happen. It's the same way I feel about these beautiful women here. Everyone is different and I understand that. This is a political battle here LOL My views are My views and no one has to agree with me. I knew that there would be people that disagreed as soon as I put it up or even before I posted this up and I welcome all opinions regarding my post. I do not get upset about anything anyone says because that would be just their opinion they are sharing with me whether it's respectful or not. I just feel as though if she or any woman that claims that title is attracted to the guy, and you have the time to play, why not do it. There are a lot of women that have a lot of time and they don't act on things as much. It doesn't make them wrong LOL that's just my opinion about that.
Trust me. If she has the opportunity and is attracted to him, she will go for it. Everytime.

agree ur opinion That is true happiness

@Ghostfalcon198 you to me have the kind of attitude i would hope to find in a Bull for my girlfriend. Many Black men say they want to keep a girl to themselves. But for me, i hope they want to share her with friends and are full of surprises with lining her up with different men. Id be happy if our Bull was proud of us as a couple and introduced us to many of his friends and family. And id love it if he encouraged her to get the QofS tattoo. Him pushing us in the direction of being proud we are a cuck couple and submissive to Black. Make my girl Black Only and let us all be happy and proud of this 😊

I’d love to hear about how it was in the beginning. You had to have BBC’s constantly? That sounds amazing

I totally disagree. That title doesn't mean you must spread for lots of black men. I personally find it to be a turn off if a QOS Isn't selective or focus on one compatible man.

Back