A QUESTION FOR WIVES

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CuckoldCouple, Aug 11, 2011.

?

Wives -Can you respect your husband after he sits by watching a black bull fuck you?

1. No

4 vote(s)
    5.5%
  2. Yes

37 vote(s)
    50.7%
  3. Its complicated

13 vote(s)
    17.8%
  4. Husbands checking results

19 vote(s)
    26.0%
  1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

Your husband sits by and strokes his cock while a big black man fills you with his massive cock. Can you really respect your hubby again after that?

9.jpg

Playtime Patty likes this.
  2. funlovin

funlovin Member

it boils down to the fact that i want a black cock in me..its not my hubbys decision ever its mine..its my joy/pleasure/and my deisre that counts..the only time im submissive isnt to my hubby but to my bull and only my bull whoever he might be at the time.

3. SaraSuxBlack

SaraSuxBlack Active Member

Would you respect your husband if he watched a plumber fix your sink or a gardener mow your lawn. My husband works hard, loves me, provides for me, is a decent lover, and allows me the freedom to endulge a sweet tooth that I have. He is a generous and kind man. Of course I respect him!

trk258, Bkb87, melinda and 9 others like this.
  4. Phil

Phil Active Member

Well said Sara..thats how the majority of us are I imagine.

razyrsharpe likes this.
  5. steveim1971

steveim1971 Member

That is the best answer I have ever heard to any question ever.

Phil likes this.
  6. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

There's a huge difference between having your sink fixed and your pussy plowed.

7. blk snake

blk snake Active Member

I have to agree that is the best answer to that period!!!!! @sara perfect responds!!! Only if women were that understanding this world would be heaven on earth!!!!

8. average joe

average joe New Member

hi im a married guy , i love my wife , i do everything i can to make her happy and if that means traveling on a road to sexual adventures for her then so be it . i encourage her to see other guys because i want her to be happy in her sex life , why shouldnt a woman have bulls to service her , who am i to deny my wife of sexual fulfillment . she has told me that she needs that extra cock every now and again and it puts a glint in her eye . since she has been cuckolding me our sex life has been the best ever .

melinda likes this.
  9. justdouss

justdouss Active Member

hell yeah!

razyrsharpe likes this.
  10. Marshavon

Marshavon Member

Not all the way, he is kind of a sissy and more in my control...

razyrsharpe likes this.
  11. Peterbrazen1

Peterbrazen1 New Member

REALLY like your post . . I like to think I spice up a marriage or a relationship and NOT hurt it. You both sound cool. NEVER thought about myself as a sex toy . . . lol I also like the fact that you realize the emotional aspect is more important than the sexual aspect. Smart girl!

razyrsharpe likes this.