A QUESTION FOR WIVES

Wives -Can you respect your husband after he sits by watching a black bull fuck you?

• No

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 43 53.8%
  • Its complicated

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Husbands checking results

Votes: 20 25.0%

• Total voters
Would you respect your husband if he watched a plumber fix your sink or a gardener mow your lawn. My husband works hard, loves me, provides for me, is a decent lover, and allows me the freedom to endulge a sweet tooth that I have. He is a generous and kind man. Of course I respect him!

Would you respect your husband if he watched a plumber fix your sink or a gardener mow your lawn. My husband works hard, loves me, provides for me, is a decent lover, and allows me the freedom to endulge a sweet tooth that I have. He is a generous and kind man. Of course I respect him!
Well said Sara..thats how the majority of us are I imagine.

That is the best answer I have ever heard to any question ever.

I have to agree that is the best answer to that period!!!!! @sara perfect responds!!! Only if women were that understanding this world would be heaven on earth!!!!

hi im a married guy , i love my wife , i do everything i can to make her happy and if that means traveling on a road to sexual adventures for her then so be it . i encourage her to see other guys because i want her to be happy in her sex life , why shouldnt a woman have bulls to service her , who am i to deny my wife of sexual fulfillment . she has told me that she needs that extra cock every now and again and it puts a glint in her eye . since she has been cuckolding me our sex life has been the best ever .

REALLY like your post . . I like to think I spice up a marriage or a relationship and NOT hurt it. You both sound cool. NEVER thought about myself as a sex toy . . . lol I also like the fact that you realize the emotional aspect is more important than the sexual aspect. Smart girl!

Back