A question for the true cuckolds on this site.

You stumble across a magic lantern and a genie pops out. Unlike other genies, this one can only grant you ONE particular wish. The only thing he could grant you was to make your cock big. (you can decide what big means) Would you want that?

If you don't understand what I'm asking, then please don't even try to answer. I'm really hoping to hear intelligent and thoughtful answers.

No. I love being a 5'1 skinny whiteboy with a 3 inch penis.

I revel in my inferiority, and my wife and her Black lovers also get a kick out of it.

I would have rather posted this in the main section, but then someone would yell at me! lol

So this section is for cuckolds, and the main section is jut for guys who love watching their wives get fucked by other guys. lol

Id settle for 3 more inches. A 9.5-10 inch thick white cock would give my girl exactly what she needs combined with my dominant personality. I wouldn't feel or act like a cuck ever again.

I would ask the genie that instead of making my cock bigger, if it good make it smaller. My penis is 7 inches long, so a penis of 1.5-2inches length would be ideal for me.

OK, I may be going for one of the strangest comments on B2W, but here goes. Don't you sometimes sit down on a toilet and you dick touches part of the toilet seat or rim? This is me with my little white-boy dick. You see guys (not just black) with these huge long cocks.................how do they not hang down into the water of the toilet or touch the porcelain? I mean, hey, it would be great to see a look of awe when you drop trou and a lady sees your junk..................but to have to worry about your cock dipping into the toilet? I guess there is a silver lining to having a little dick...................

OK, I may be going for one of the strangest comments on B2W, but here goes. Don't you sometimes sit down on a toilet and you dick touches part of the toilet seat or rim? This is me with my little white-boy dick. You see guys (not just black) with these huge long cocks.................how do they not hang down into the water of the toilet or touch the porcelain? I mean, hey, it would be great to see a look of awe when you drop trou and a lady sees your junk..................but to have to worry about your cock dipping into the toilet? I guess there is a silver lining to having a little dick...................
Lol my dicks not huge but all I do is lay my dick across the top of the toilet seat so it doesnt dangle down. Thats why I ALWAYS wipe down a public toilet seat before sitting

Lol my dicks not huge but all I do is lay my dick across the top of the toilet seat so it doesnt dangle down. Thats why I ALWAYS wipe down a public toilet seat before sitting

I'm picturing a salesmen that sells small cocks. "Do you really want to buy one of those long schlong cocks from across the street? Sure women love them and they're impressive to have, but think of the whole toilet thing." lol

Back