A question for the true cuckolds on this site.

So can you be a cuck with a 6 or 7 inch dick? I feel like cuck is a frame of mind; no matter what size your dick is, seeing your wife get pleasured and fucked by another man is pretty exciting and humiliating.
99% people miss this basic concept of why men want to become cuckold hubby. THE desire to make your wife happy by giving her sexual freedom IS intrinsic motivation and driving ******* that MAKES MEN CUCKOLD HUSBAND...dick size has nothing to do with cuckolding...yes it is bonus you get in the process but its not the objective..
Also it is not what husband think to please his wife matters..because husband may thonk gang bang will make her happy whereas wife may have different fantasy ...knowing what wife really likes and giving her what she wants is cuckolding

You stumble across a magic lantern and a genie pops out. Unlike other genies, this one can only grant you ONE particular wish. The only thing he could grant you was to make your cock big. (you can decide what big means) Would you want that?

If you don't understand what I'm asking, then please don't even try to answer. I'm really hoping to hear intelligent and thoughtful answers.
This is a tough one but I would be lying if I said no.. I'm not ashamed of my size but it would be cool to have a bigger cock one that is just as big soft as when it's erect.. If I had one it wouldn't change the fantasy to watch my girl being fucked by black guys and especially now we are open and I know it's been a dream of hers and I'm the first guy that she has confessed any of this to and believe me it took her some time to feel comfortable enough and believe me that I would be happy to let her be fucked by black guys. So yes I would like to have a bigger cock but the fantasy stays the same.

The original poster assumes that the only reason a wife fucks another man is because her husband has a small dick. We met when she was 16 and were true to each other for 4 years while dating. 3 months into our marriage she was a horny 20 year old who was sorry she didn't experience other men before marriage. She seduced a friend of mine as I watched. My feelings were let her do it she will end up fucking him or someone else anyway. I joined in not as a cuckold but an equal partner. We took turns fucking her and having her suck one of us. In the months before this my young wife liked sucking dick and would often cum as I shot a big load into her mouth. It didn't take long for her to love having 2 dicks at once. She claimed she couldn't have a decent orgasim unless she had 2 dicks inside of her. She had me asking guys if they wanted to have a 3sum I lost count in the next 10 years how many guys she had sex with. All of her lovers were white and none bigger than me. I guess technically I wasn't a cuckold yet because of sex. Things changed after that with her next lover and a few years later with her first black lover.

Back