A place for cuckolds and wannabes to chat

Thank you for addressing my post. My desire to share my wife started when she told me about a couple of hot dreams she had. One where she was touched by a man at a party and she knew she should stop him but was too turned on and let him continue. A couple of weeks later she told me she had another dream where she was at a party and had sex with a man under a blanket while people were around.

When she shared those stories I was incredibly turned on and let her know. I believed she must have shared them for a reason and asked her if she was interested in being with another man. She told me they were just dreams and I was reading too much into them. From that point on I had the desire to share her. I thought maybe it would pass but it doesnt go away and only grows stronger and is something I think about almost daily.

My wife enjoys the fantasy and will even comment on other men occasionally. She has even agreed to go out to a bar with me no panties. After we had some hot sex and when I asked her if she was excited that other men may have gotten a glimpse of her she said she was excited because she knew she was turning me on. I keep it all light and dont push it because I know it has to be what she wants and desires. I am happy as things are beause our sex life is off the charts.

That is one of the reasons I have not persued being with a man myself in real life. I know I would feel guilty and also would be worried about bringing home an STD. I have chatted with a few men about my desires but not gone through with anything.

We are approaching being empty nesters this fall and I am hoping this may open the door to more time for ourselves and maybe getting out more and seeing if she may be willing to explore. Some of her fantasies involve being seduced by a woman and I wonder if she met the right woman who is in the lifestyle and could maybe get the idea in her head to give another man a try.
I know it is all floating around her head and the fact she enjoys the fantasy leaves the door somewhat open.

For now I struggle with my desires to submit to a black man myself and want to do it while dressed. I read alot of the threads here and see how it often happens quickly that a man goes from straight to sissy in a short amount of time. I wonder to myself if it is something i could do in front of my wife. It really does confuse me and I try not to over think it.
Your very welcome and thank you again for sharing.
To me it sounds like her dreams are escalating as they go from being touched to being fucked, both of which happened while at parties.I would take her to more parties!
Even though she said they were just dreams and you said you were turned on did you also say you would support her decision if/when she wanted too. Maybe over time knowing she has your support will allow her to move past the dream stage?
Her going out without panties knowing it turns you on says to me she is enjoying this. Have you gone out yet?
I feel you are doing the right thing by not pushing her and letting her set the pace. I have been advised to let our wives choose the guy she wants to be with so things happen more naturally. Stating this is for her is great!
I agree on your concern about being with other men as it seems you have a wife that is really into this and seems to taking baby steps with you. I do not see how feelings guilt and other negative emotions would be helpful. Maybe over time this part of your fantasy will work out with your wives understanding and support?
Being empty nesters may open things up soon. She does seem to have many fantasies which she thankfully shares with you.
Turning into a sissy is a possibility. I started to give myself anal orgasms which are addictive. I can only imagine having them while being taken by a real man. Hard to say how you and your wife would feel about this maybe introduce some strap on play? I do feel communication is important as are taking baby steps together.
Have you tried discussing this with a dominant man? I met hungteacher on this site and he has been very helpful to me putting things into perspective.
Thank you again and enjoy the journey!

Very similar thoughts as well. The older I’ve become (55), the more my fantasies have morphed into being the woman. Probably lower testosterone. But, you’re not alone my friend!
I defiantly enjoy exploring a more feminine side. Have only tried limited wearing of panties which I enjoyed. Would like to take the next step but not sure wat to do. You have any thoughts?

I defiantly enjoy exploring a more feminine side. Have only tried limited wearing of panties which I enjoyed. Would like to take the next step but not sure wat to do. You have any thoughts?

I think I really need to evaluate where my wife stands. I have opened up to her about my desires of sharing her and had serious conversations. I know at this time she enjoys the fantasy but says she doesnt want to take it further and do I leave it at that? She has no idea anout the panty wearing and that is not something I am willng to disclose to her. I feel as long as I leave the panty wearing and wanting to be sub to a man as fantasy I do not need to share that with her. I do not see myself succumbing to those desires and doing it behind her back.

I believe I would like to take it further but unsure about the best steps besides keeping the fantasy going and let her know it is something I want to explore with her.

I think I really need to evaluate where my wife stands. I have opened up to her about my desires of sharing her and had serious conversations. I know at this time she enjoys the fantasy but says she doesnt want to take it further and do I leave it at that? She has no idea anout the panty wearing and that is not something I am willng to disclose to her. I feel as long as I leave the panty wearing and wanting to be sub to a man as fantasy I do not need to share that with her. I do not see myself succumbing to those desires and doing it behind her back.

I believe I would like to take it further but unsure pabout the best steps besides keeping the fantasy going and let her know it is something I want to explore with her.
it sounds you shared you fantasy and desires with your wife and beyond that it’s up to her. If and when she has questions be prepared to answer all her questions. Your very fortunate she is asking questions as I feel it demonstrates she is still giving this thought and is processing all this info.
Maybe bring it up now and then just to see if there is anything she needs of you. I try and remember this is for my wife and any pleasure I may receive comes as a result of hers. This was difficult for me to come to that determination but I did find a certain point of balance in my mind using that approach. It also allowed me to further submit which I enjoy.
If you are not comfortable discussing the panties then leave that out. If things move forward then that maybe a good time to introduce new things.
As I may have mentioned allow this to grow naturally and perhaps the right guy, time and place will present itself. I submit more and more to my wife and over the last few months she spends more time with a guy she volunteers with. I doubt anything will happen but I always show my encouragement and support.
Please let us know how this goes for you.

it sounds you shared you fantasy and desires with your wife and beyond that it’s up to her. If and when she has questions be prepared to answer all her questions. Your very fortunate she is asking questions as I feel it demonstrates she is still giving this thought and is processing all this info.
Maybe bring it up now and then just to see if there is anything she needs of you. I try and remember this is for my wife and any pleasure I may receive comes as a result of hers. This was difficult for me to come to that determination but I did find a certain point of balance in my mind using that approach. It also allowed me to further submit which I enjoy.
If you are not comfortable discussing the panties then leave that out. If things move forward then that maybe a good time to introduce new things.
As I may have mentioned allow this to grow naturally and perhaps the right guy, time and place will present itself. I submit more and more to my wife and over the last few months she spends more time with a guy she volunteers with. I doubt anything will happen but I always show my encouragement and support.
Please let us know how this goes for you.

I think for now fantasy is the comfort zone for my wife and I am going to let her know I appreciate her accepting my fantasied and playing along with them while in the mood. I am going to ask her to share more of her fantsied with me and keep things fun and light.

I am lucky that she is always very horny and we have sex often. Once the last one is off to college this fall we will both have time to focus on ourselves. We discuss things like being able to walk around the house naked, will be able to really let loose and let her get as loud as she likes while we fuck. Right now we have to be more cautious of where and when we do it.

I have picked up some ideas from the site and have a few things to work on and think about. I am not sure how accurate some of the guides are on here but I think one of the hardest things for me would be to keep my dick out of her, if that is really a necessary step. We have sex 2-3x a week and I can not see giving that up.

I think for now fantasy is the comfort zone for my wife and I am going to let her know I appreciate her accepting my fantasied and playing along with them while in the mood. I am going to ask her to share more of her fantsied with me and keep things fun and light.

I am lucky that she is always very horny and we have sex often. Once the last one is off to college this fall we will both have time to focus on ourselves. We discuss things like being able to walk around the house naked, will be able to really let loose and let her get as loud as she likes while we fuck. Right now we have to be more cautious of where and when we do it.

I have picked up some ideas from the site and have a few things to work on and think about. I am not sure how accurate some of the guides are on here but I think one of the hardest things for me would be to keep my dick out of her, if that is really a necessary step. We have sex 2-3x a week and I can not see giving that up.
I am in a similar situation

Wife is 47 I'm 48. I've been working on her to go black. She says it will never happen for real. She is definitely a big cock kind of gal. Her toys are all over 8 plus inches thick bbc toys. She takes ever inch of them but needs the real thing to push her over the edge. The few times I was able to use them as a strap on she went nuts and I think she's scared she's going to get hooked or knows that she needs it.

Wife is 47 I'm 48. I've been working on her to go black. She says it will never happen for real. She is definitely a big cock kind of gal. Her toys are all over 8 plus inches thick bbc toys. She takes ever inch of them but needs the real thing to push her over the edge. The few times I was able to use them as a strap on she went nuts and I think she's scared she's going to get hooked or knows that she needs it.
Thanks for sharing.
Sounds like you are making great progress with your wife. Even though she says it will never happen something may happen that will change her mind. But at least you and your wife are enjoying this journey. She may be very nervous to try for the first time,. Perhaps she is trying to protect your feelings knowing it may be a wonderful experience. Is there anything you can do to reassure her you are ok with this?

Back