A place for cuckolds and wannabes to chat

nancyscuck

Male
From
NV, US
I started this threads for cuckolds and wannabes like me to chat about their path to becoming a cuckold or the progress they have made.

It is also a place acknowledge those that have guided us in taking those “baby steps”

For me hungteacher has guided me immensely by always providing advice that I was able to follow. He has also taught me a lot about myself. I consider him to be a true dominant. Hopefully one day I can help arrange for a bachelorette party to visit him in sunny Arizona.

So a a cuckold or a wannabe what have you learned about this lifestyle that could benefit us?

My biggest challenge has been trying to understand enough about this lifestyle to better explain it to my wife.

Hungteacher has taught me that although this is mostly about the needs of my wife a small (very small) percentage is about my emotional and physical needs.

I started this threads for cuckolds and wannabes like me to chat about their path to becoming a cuckold or the progress they have made.

It is also a place acknowledge those that have guided us in taking those “baby steps”

For me hungteacher has guided me immensely by always providing advice that I was able to follow. He has also taught me a lot about myself. I consider him to be a true dominant. Hopefully one day I can help arrange for a bachelorette party to visit him in sunny Arizona.

So a a cuckold or a wannabe what have you learned about this lifestyle that could benefit us?

My biggest challenge has been trying to understand enough about this lifestyle to better explain it to my wife.

Hungteacher has taught me that although this is mostly about the needs of my wife a small (very small) percentage is about my emotional and physical needs.
were can my husband chat with this he needs some help

Thank you for starting this thread. I definitely need guidance. I am a 52 yr old married white msn that has gone from wanting my wife blacked to wanting black men for myself. It’s been a whirlwind of emotions and a lot of the comments from other men like me had helped but I need to talk with other men like me to help me u understand my feelings and help guide me.

Does Nancy have a bull?
No not as of yet, but she has started to see a younger single guy socially just as friends and I am letting nature take its course. I encourage her through my actions such as when he comes over I get the house ready which I feel shows my acceptance. I also make a point of leaving the house prior to him coming over. Prior to my leaving I ask her to let me know when you would like me to come home. I feel at time point if I say anything more it will place unneeded pressure on her.

Thank you for starting this thread. I definitely need guidance. I am a 52 yr old married white msn that has gone from wanting my wife blacked to wanting black men for myself. It’s been a whirlwind of emotions and a lot of the comments from other men like me had helped but I need to talk with other men like me to help me u understand my feelings and help guide me.
You’re very welcome you have come to the right place!
I too have had those feelings. A number of times I have even been with men. Have learned with certain men things can feel very natural while sucking.

One of the things hungteacher has taught me through his words is I now focus on the journey and less about the reward. The journey is about her needs while still remembering mine. Those needs are more non sexual and more about listening (as opposed to hearing) what my wife is saying.

So true about the whirlwind of emotions. I have greatly slowed down on masterbation which has redirected my attention towards her needs and less on mine.

Has this been helpful? Let us know either way.

Yes it has. I am trying to slow down on my masterbation, which now I do constantly threw out the day. I believe this will help redirect my focus and understanding.

Understand us her friend black?
Not sure as I have never met him. As this is for her I have come to show her my acceptance. That could be a difficult part of going from being a wannabe to a cuckold.
One day when I meet him I am sure I will drop a few very subtle hints to him such as Nancy seems to enjoy you coming over or looks forward to seeing you. I would not say anything sexual as I feel they would violate our trust.

Yes it has. I am trying to slow down on my masterbation, which now I do constantly threw out the day. I believe this will help redirect my focus and understanding.
Great thanks for your reply. My slowing down has provided me with a constant low level of submissive sexual energy. Now when I even come close to touching her in a non sexual way I start to get semi hard.
I have also start to become more aware of semi sexual things in everyday life. I also suffer from post orgasm blues so not having them on a regular basis has been beneficial.
Plus feeling my precum leaking keeps me in my place

Back