A new sexual orientation.

Men, what is your sexual orientation?

• I am only attracted to women, and sex is acceptable only with women

Votes: 15 7.5%
  • I am only attracted to women, but I have sex with women and men.

Votes: 100 49.8%
  • I am equally attracted to both men and women, and I love sex with everyone.

Votes: 65 32.3%
  • I am attracted only to men, but I like sex with both men and women.

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • I am attracted only to men, and I like sex only with men

Votes: 10 5.0%

• Total voters
I voted, "I am only attracted to women, but I have sex with women and men." Because that is the closest to my current state. I do find some men attractive and have had a crush on one or two. But overall I prefer to have an emotional relationship with a woman and a man's cock in my mouth.

Completelly inmature midns puting names to someone that do different things with his mouth or sex parts, but I understand the ignorance of those and can do it, just put names to others that do different things out of normal society dictation.

Completelly inmature midns puting names to someone that do different things with his mouth or sex parts, but I understand the ignorance of those and can do it, just put names to others that do different things out of normal society dictation.
Those who do this understand it perfectly, and perfectly understand the difference. And for ordinary people, they are all the same. Maybe if there was some other name for such men, then other people would understand the difference between us.

It's not ignorance, nor is it an immature mind. Not liking what was said doesn't change factual terms.

OMFG I have to agree with wife that men are such drama queens than women and here I am adding to the DRAMA! But
If you are on the giving or receiving side YOU ARE Bi or GAY
We have no one to ansewr to but yourself and your wife out side of that then you got issues go and see a professional.
Just enjoy and move on

I agree with this. Domination and submission are different form sexual attraction and orientation. The gay-bi-straight continuum are way to simplistic to be more that a gross approximation. I can certainly see a man that wants to be a sub redialy agreeing to sexually serve another man because a woman is not available. He isn't necessarily gay. He is a sub and needs a dom.
I absolutely agree that for cuckolds, the usual types of sexual orientation are not quite suitable. Because no matter how strict a heterosexual you are, the bull's insistence and the wife's requests can change everything.

I agree with this. Domination and submission are different form sexual attraction and orientation. The gay-bi-straight continuum are way to simplistic to be more that a gross approximation. I can certainly see a man that wants to be a sub redialy agreeing to sexually serve another man because a woman is not available. He isn't necessarily gay. He is a sub and needs a dom.
I completely agree with you that sexual dominance or submission has nothing to do with sexual orientation. Although many people will not agree with us, they think simplistically: if you put your dick in someone's ass or you got a dick in your ass, then you are gay

Interesting idea… I’m much more simple. Im bisexual, period.
I am in a long term relationship with my fiancé (17 years), and we are pretty fucking honest with each other about our sexual appetite. She is adventurous and a bit naughty, but fairly vanilla and monogamous. I, on the other hand am only interested in sex with my fiancé and black guys. I embrace both the masculine and the feminine side of my sexuality and can be submissive or dominant. Truth is, most Would think I don’t belong here on this page, because I’m not looking to get my woman blacked, not to say it won’t happen, but it’s not something she’s interested in. Truthfully, shes more of a "cuck" than I am, and she’s as happy with the arrangement as me and my bull are.

Last edited:
You can break it down into the many nuances of lifestyle variations but doesn’t it all come back to three things. Straight, gay or bi. None of which is a negative but rather the reality.
I agree with you that none of them are negative. But the concept of bisexual includes very different groups of men who differ in both emotional background and physical actions.

Nunca me han gustado las etiquetas en lo personal siendo negro dotado swinger y bisexual versátil siempre solamente me he sentido alguien que disfruta de los placeres sexuales sin límites

Nunca me han gustado las etiquetas en lo personal siendo negro dotado swinger y bisexual versátil siempre solamente me he sentido alguien que disfruta de los placeres sexuales sin límites
Muy bien dicho hermano. Lo ciento mucho a los qué están en el otro extremo de qué ni siquiera saben lo qué es un orgasmo.

And that's the only situation where I am on the fence. I think that having sex with/blowing the same sex means either gay or bi but having a dom bull making a guy suck his dick (even though I think still bi possibly) is not the same thing. I know a few black men that I don't believe have gay or bi intentions but more about humiliation for the guy's girlfriend they happen to be fucking and showing dominance to. That's one I truly don't know where to believe it lands. Do you go technical or do you go with your gut feeling? Also, even if it does or does not make you bisexual, its not like its evil or something sinister. I'm stating that no matter what we are, we should all come to terms with that. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having someone sucking your dick in a show of dominance. I think a lot of people here are happy for those guys that do actually. lol
Bobbie and I have had several interludes with black men. . .9 different ones in all. In that time, Bobbie had a sixth sense about which guys would be receptive to having her "******* me" to to perform fellatio on the ones that would be receptive. . .I ended up cleaning her up most of the time, and in two cases, the guys would allow her to "put me in my place," and such a black cock. At no time did I ever have active or passive anal sex with anyone. . .

I actually enjoyed going down on one of the guys, (Rich) and the other one was a guy she knew but was a bit wild for me, even though I gave him head and swollowed his cum. I have never really minded eating cum out of Bobbies pussy and it is a turn on, but don't really get off on giving head. . .

Muy bien dicho hermano. Lo ciento mucho a los qué están en el otro extremo de qué ni siquiera saben lo qué es un orgasmo.
miExacto Yo igualmente no tengo nada que decir sobre los gustos de cada persona solamente que siempre he pensado que todo esto es nada más que otra manera de disfrutar del sexo junto a mis parejas
y si alguien necesita ponerle una etiqueta lo respeto pero igual no siento que me ajuste

For the longest time now I've been fixated on the joys and wonder of bbc and on being a size queen....its all ive been focusing on just wanting to be gaped 9nsteax.of my doing it....8 e seen no tapering of the desire for bbc or for the list of doing or being done by lovely females with or without a cock....in the past it was the hateful bisexual whom they've acc used of not chosing a side....I've chosen mine I just want to be the center and focus of cocks and the opening of my backdoor by fem, male female zny and all takers...life is short get laid constantly

Me right mow
Almost going be becouse dont have a eomen to dominate me

Back