A new sexual orientation.

Men, what is your sexual orientation?

• I am only attracted to women, and sex is acceptable only with women

Votes: 15 7.5%
  • I am only attracted to women, but I have sex with women and men.

Votes: 100 49.8%
  • I am equally attracted to both men and women, and I love sex with everyone.

Votes: 65 32.3%
  • I am attracted only to men, but I like sex with both men and women.

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • I am attracted only to men, and I like sex only with men

Votes: 10 5.0%

• Total voters

Cucoldik

Couple
Talking on the forum, I often hear that men, having sex with men, do not recognize themselves as bisexual, because they do not have an attraction to them. And really, should a man who only likes sex with a man be considered bisexual, especially this applies to active bulls who fuck cuckolds or let them suck their dick. It may be time to recognize a new sexual orientation for such men

I usually sit these conversations out because I find all the labeling that people do these days to be ridiculous. In this particular case, it comes down to denial. If you suck another man's dick and you are a man, then you are either gay or bi. It's that simple. Those wanting to be called something different can't come to terms with that so they will dance around the label and call themselves something else. I myself, absolutely love women I love watching my girl with black men. There are things that turn me off completely when it comes to the thought of being with a guy. For example, I would never ever kiss a guy and I can guarantee that I'd never want to be with a guy in a relationship. Having said that, my girl and I talked about a scenario where her black bf (that's our description anyway) fills her and then orders me to clean them both. Now, if and when that happens, that would make me bi. It doesn't matter if I like the term or not, that's what it is.

And to you, I know you're simply asking a question and you mean no harm but do we really need to add more confusion to the mountain of other labels everyone must have to self identify these days?

I would add to your list above...

I am attracted to women but I'd consider certain sex acts with black men.

Just a thought. ;)

I would add to your list above...

I am attracted to women but I'd consider certain sex acts with black men.
Well, some people allow only oral sex and think that it is not bi.
I personally consider myself bisexual. Although I am much more attracted to women, I once had a black friend who I fell in love with, we could kiss for a long time and stuff. I've never had a problem with admitting my orientation. But still, orientation is more than sex, it is certain psychological orientations and desires.

That's pretty much where I'm at too. I would likely only consider oral sex but even that is still considered Bi to me as well. My only point is that those who have/will have sexual relations with the same sex are either bi or gay and there are no other labels, nor should there be. Those who it pertains to, just need to come to terms with who/what they are.

That's an interesting topic now that you mentioned it. Did you have a girl at the time when you were involved with your friend? Was she good with that and was she involved? My girl and I talk about the possibility of having one of her future black bfs move in (once trust was established) and we were all on the same page. You being in love with him and your girl at the same time could have allowed for some wild times if so.

I'm attracted to women, but I like the dominance of having a man kneel before me and struggle to take all of me. It's raw, aggressive, dominant energy. That's it. I have too many kinks that involve women to be attracted to men. I'm not paying for a mani/pedi and picking the color for a man, definitely not sucking toes. I do with women. I do love to have men kneel and worship at my altar until they catch my spirit deep in the back of their throat, so that makes me bisexual.

I'm attracted to women, but I like the dominance of having a man kneel before me and struggle to take all of me. It's raw, aggressive, dominant energy. That's it. I have too many kinks that involve women to be attracted to men. I'm not paying for a mani/pedi and picking the color for a man, definitely not sucking toes. I do with women. I do love to have men kneel and worship at my altar until they catch my spirit deep in the back of their throat, so that makes me bisexual.
And that's the only situation where I am on the fence. I think that having sex with/blowing the same sex means either gay or bi but having a dom bull making a guy suck his dick (even though I think still bi possibly) is not the same thing. I know a few black men that I don't believe have gay or bi intentions but more about humiliation for the guy's girlfriend they happen to be fucking and showing dominance to. That's one I truly don't know where to believe it lands. Do you go technical or do you go with your gut feeling? Also, even if it does or does not make you bisexual, its not like its evil or something sinister. I'm stating that no matter what we are, we should all come to terms with that. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having someone sucking your dick in a show of dominance. I think a lot of people here are happy for those guys that do actually. lol

That's an interesting topic now that you mentioned it. Did you have a girl at the time when you were involved with your friend? Was she good with that and was she involved? My girl and I talk about the possibility of having one of her future black bfs move in (once trust was established) and we were all on the same page. You being in love with him and your girl at the same time could have allowed for some wild times if so.
Yes. I was in love with a girl and a black friend at the same time. I had sex with both, but separately. But then my friend wanted to fuck her, and I couldn't refuse him. Then we had a regular threesome. My girlfriend loved it

And that's the only situation where I am on the fence. I think that having sex with/blowing the same sex means either gay or bi but having a dom bull making a guy suck his dick (even though I think still bi possibly) is not the same thing. I know a few black men that I don't believe have gay or bi intentions but more about humiliation for the guy's girlfriend they happen to be fucking and showing dominance to. That's one I truly don't know where to believe it lands. Do you go technical or do you go with your gut feeling? Also, even if it does or does not make you bisexual, its not like its evil or something sinister. I'm stating that no matter what we are, we should all come to terms with that. There is absolutely nothing wrong with having someone sucking your dick in a show of dominance. I think a lot of people here are happy for those guys that do actually. lol
It just a term and if both or all sides agree and it private who cares

Yes. I was in love with a girl and a black friend at the same time. I had sex with both, but separately. But then my friend wanted to fuck her, and I couldn't refuse him. Then we had a regular threesome. My girlfriend loved it
That's cool. When everyone is on the same page and all in agreement, it makes things so much better. Having those deep connections is something that so many others want. Congrats on that. :)

My city is too overwhelmingly racially diverse and full of women with guns and sexual freedom to be completely gay. Right Kruti? Great night. An ABCD was hanging with R.E.D. and might have found BBC, now left on read is the FOB.
"full of women with guns" lol Texas is no joke.

Hey, like I said, nothing wrong with feeding those cucks and fucking their girls. My point was simply owning what we (we as in everyone) are rather than reflecting. Too bad you're so far away (we're up in the northern part of the U.S.) Almost all of the black men she's been were not familiar with the lifestyle which I was a bit surprised by.

"full of women with guns" lol Texas is no joke.

Hey, like I said, nothing wrong with feeding those cucks and fucking their girls. My point was simply owning what we (we as in everyone) are rather than reflecting. Too bad you're so far away (we're up in the northern part of the U.S.) Almost all of the black men she's been were not familiar with the lifestyle which I was a bit surprised by.
Where from?

Sorry, I didn't mean to delete the picture, but hey, I found the picture of the Hispanic chick whose husband pulled out the gay playing cards at their house. Right at the kitchen table, while his wife was giving my wife the tour at the time. If I had known how freaky his wife was, I would have let her and my wife discover him on his knees, apologizing with his throat for being rude.

Sorry, I didn't mean to delete the picture, but hey, I found the picture of the Hispanic chick whose husband pulled out the gay playing cards at their house. Right at the kitchen table, while his wife was giving my wife the tour at the time. If I had known how freaky his wife was, I would have let her and my wife discover him on his knees, apologizing with his throat for being rude.
That would be amazing!

And that's the only situation where I am on the fence. I think that having sex with/blowing the same sex means either gay or bi but having a dom bull making a guy suck his dick (even though I think still bi possibly) is not the same thing.
I agree with this. Domination and submission are different form sexual attraction and orientation. The gay-bi-straight continuum are way to simplistic to be more that a gross approximation. I can certainly see a man that wants to be a sub redialy agreeing to sexually serve another man because a woman is not available. He isn't necessarily gay. He is a sub and needs a dom.

Back