A home page where you see your followers content

This might be available in the verified section so apologies if I’m posting a thought/idea that exists.

I was just wondering what people would think of a home page similar to your social media’s where you see people you’ve chosen to follow’s content in a scrolling fashion. I try follow as many people I find interesting as I can but I never know if they have updated anything unless I go looking for their profile and search through it. Was just wondering if people’s thoughts on this concept. Is it something you would like? What are the negatives/downside to this?
Thanks in advance :)

This might be available in the verified section so apologies if I’m posting a thought/idea that exists.

I was just wondering what people would think of a home page similar to your social media’s where you see people you’ve chosen to follow’s content in a scrolling fashion. I try follow as many people I find interesting as I can but I never know if they have updated anything unless I go looking for their profile and search through it. Was just wondering if people’s thoughts on this concept. Is it something you would like? What are the negatives/downside to this?
Thanks in advance :)
Great question ?

While the idea of a home page displaying content from people you follow is interesting, it's important to note that social media platforms have evolved significantly over the past three years. Today, many platforms, including Instagram, offer features like a chronological feed and notifications for updates from your followers.
If you're looking to boost your followers on Instagram, you can buy cheap instagram followers https://www.smm-world.com/buy-instagram-followers . However, it's crucial to research reputable providers and consider the potential downsides, such as the authenticity of these followers and the risk of violating platform policies.

Back