You're not being abused, you're showing commitment

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by cuckiesub30, Jul 27, 2016.

1. cuckiesub30

cuckiesub30 Active Member

Italy
    I think that when you're being made to do something degrading by your bull, or when he's fucking you even if you don't feel like it and he's doing it too hard and it hurts, or when he humiliates you in front of other people, maybe lets his friends use you...he's no "abusing" you. He's not necessarily teaching you a lesson.

I think he's being himself, and the slut wife or her cuck are not being abused, mistreated or anything. they're just showing some respect, and commitment o the lifestyle they chose.

Things in life aren't always easy...neither they are an interracial cuckold relationship.

Attached Files:

2. Samantha P

Samantha P Well-Known Member

Interesting... you have a point.

cuckiesub30 likes this.
  3. MoSanders

MoSanders Member Real Person

US

Consent and communication are a major factor.

The “slut wife” and/or her “cuck” aren’t being abued if they consented and understand the aspects of the relationship.

Any good Bull/Master/Dominant/Sadist can push their playmate’s limits without violating them. It just has to be communicated ahead of time.

CuriousWhite and Mywifelovesthis like this.
  4. Andrea38

Andrea38 Active Member

While I have certain limits....it arouses me to arouse....and my limits can then be stretched...as can certain other aspects of my flesh.

cuckiesub30 likes this.
  5. funcouple52661

funcouple52661 Active Member Real Person

US
    Huh?

john7 likes this.
  6. john7

john7 Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Weird post lol

funcouple52661 likes this.