You're not being abused, you're showing commitment

cuckiesub30

Male
From
Italy
I think that when you're being made to do something degrading by your bull, or when he's fucking you even if you don't feel like it and he's doing it too hard and it hurts, or when he humiliates you in front of other people, maybe lets his friends use you...he's no "abusing" you. He's not necessarily teaching you a lesson.

I think he's being himself, and the slut wife or her cuck are not being abused, mistreated or anything. they're just showing some respect, and commitment o the lifestyle they chose.

Things in life aren't always easy...neither they are an interracial cuckold relationship.

Attachments

• tumblr_o3dx3n7L851vn3a4mo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_o3dx3n7L851vn3a4mo1_500.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 256
  • tumblr_m6mub6h8UV1rw3deqo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m6mub6h8UV1rw3deqo1_500.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 261
  • tumblr_o7fjakk6Ui1vu87odo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o7fjakk6Ui1vu87odo1_1280.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 251
  • tumblr_m3tzbsTwro1ro9ll3o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m3tzbsTwro1ro9ll3o1_500.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 240
I think that when you're being made to do something degrading by your bull, or when he's fucking you even if you don't feel like it and he's doing it too hard and it hurts, or when he humiliates you in front of other people, maybe lets his friends use you...he's no "abusing" you. He's not necessarily teaching you a lesson.

I think he's being himself, and the slut wife or her cuck are not being abused, mistreated or anything. they're just showing some respect, and commitment o the lifestyle they chose.

Things in life aren't always easy...neither they are an interracial cuckold relationship.

Consent and communication are a major factor.

The “slut wife” and/or her “cuck” aren’t being abued if they consented and understand the aspects of the relationship.

Any good Bull/Master/Dominant/Sadist can push their playmate’s limits without violating them. It just has to be communicated ahead of time.

While I have certain limits....it arouses me to arouse....and my limits can then be stretched...as can certain other aspects of my flesh.

Back