Your House, Your Bed, Your Wife—His Slut!

King Shango

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
bdsmlr-726600-4FXgmHLYMu.jpeg

Adam is tall, dark, and handsome and waits until he’s assured that you’re long gone before getting out of his car. He scans the street and then strolls casually towards your compound but makes for the lane leading to the back.

Your house is quite an ultra-modern affair made of glass and brick; it reeks of money and high class. And you’ve got high-tech security, too—the finest money can buy—pity the fool that ever attempts a break-in.

But you never counted on a smart-alec like Adam sneaking into your home. He seems abreast of your security as he regards your homestead. He stops to tinker with the circuitry inside the small junction box beside your garage wall and breeches your security system with little effort before continuing his route to your backyard.

Adam spies through the back window and observes your wife doing something in the kitchen; she’s loading up the dishwasher. He turns the door handle, eases it open and slips inside unscathed. Your wife’s back is towards him, and he approaches stealthily, barely making any noise. He quickly wraps his arm around her and clamps her mouth with his hand, silencing her immediate scream.

“Didn’t think I was going to come find you, did you?” he kisses her neck and then takes his hand off her mouth.

“You disabled the alarm?”

“Sure, but it’s backup will come up in time; we’ve got one hour.”

She turns around and smiles. “Then we’d better not waste it then.”

Adam kisses your wife in ways you won’t agree to if you were there, but unfortunately, you’re currently miles away from home, burning gas while cruising along the interstate. Your mind is preoccupied with the workload waiting on your desk.

Your wife, however, is thinking about having raunchy sex with her secret lover and is glad that you remain clueless regarding her infidelity.

Adam lifts your wife into his arms, still kissing her, and carts her out of the kitchen. She indicates where she wants to go—upstairs to the bedroom; Adam obeys her command.

The bedroom door stands ajar, and they barrel their way inside, where he then dumps her on the unmade bed. In one smooth motion, she discards her nightgown while Adam hurries out of his shirt. She sits upright and helps him with undoing his belt buckle. She unzips his fly, wrenches out his semi-hard erection and pops it into her hungry, horny mouth.

Listen to your wife moan as she proceeds to suck her lover’s cock—you would be proud of her if ever you were there to witness her prowess. Adam shoves his jeans down his thighs and caresses your wife’s blonde hair off her face. He loves the sight of her lips wrapped tight around his shaft.

She looks up and makes eye contact with him.

“Are you my special slut?” he asks.

“I am your special slut,” she laughs and then returns to stroking his cock down her throat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have enjoyed watching other men fucking my wife in "My House, My Bed, My Wife's Mouth and Cunt, My Wife But His Slut". I have enjoyed inviting them into my house saying, "My Wife, Your Slut" has been waiting for you. and This is "My Wife, Your Slut" if it is their first visit to our home.

Back