Your House, Your Bed, Your Wife—His Slut!

We do this semi regularly with a guy we know. Most always in our bedroom and bed. We've done her in the kitchen, livingroom and bedroom. First few times we did this was in the livingroom. One night we went up to our bedroom. More comfy in the bedroom. Nothing crazy happens but it does get pretty intense, lots of sex for her, we take turns doing her. Last few times he visited lots of good sex like usual but they go one more round downstairs in the livingroom without me befor he leaves. We all have a good time.
We went to his place twice. MUCH different at his place but still fun. I like it at our home wife loved it at his.
First time we had him into our bedroom I didn't think it was a good idea. We were still new to this kind of fun, they had fun while I watched then he left. She and I had sex after. It was hard for me to relax and sleep thinking about him in our bed. Got better each time. We were getting more comfy with the fun, we would take turns doing her, she LOVED it, still does. He leaves, she and I cuddle and have easy sex. I'm so beat I fall right to sleep.

Back