Your First Black

I met mine at his nieces birthday party, he asked me to dance , while dancing he pulled me close rubbing against me I could feel his cock getting hard against my pubic area god it felt so big against my husbands.
After the party we were asked to give him a lift to his house which we did.
On arrival he asked us in for a thank you ******* as I had been drinking Rum punch at the party he made him and I a rum cocktail, my husband hade a coffee.
Del then put some music on and again got me to dance again he he started grinding into my pussy it was obvious that he was getting an erection , the music stopped he and I sat next to each other . We sat talking I couldn’t stop looking at the bulge in his trousers god It was getting me hot and turned on.
My husband was also looking at it .
Del said to my husband how lucky he was having a sexy wife , my husband said I bet you say that to all the husbands . Del said he had not been with any women since his wife passed away three years earlier and that he had never been with a white Woman let alone seen a white womens pussy . Del had his arm over my shoulder with his hand resting on my tit moving his fingers lightly over it arousing my nipple and my pussy
the atmosphere was getting very sexual along with the talk I looked at my husband and it was obvious that he also had a hard on, it looked small compared to the tent in Del’s trousers, Del then said to my husband maybe you’ll let your wife show me her white pussy , my husband replied that I had never seen a black cock in the flesh, so maybe if you show her your black cock she’ll show you her white pussy.
With that Del stood up undone his trousers and dropped them and his pants to the floor, standing right in front of me with his massive cock pointing at me god it looked amazing.so black long and thick.
He took my hand and placed it on his cock I naturally started to stroke it it felt so hard and hot , I couldn’t get my fingers around it .
He then said you’ve seen my cock now it’s your turn now to show me your pussy , I looked at my husband he nodded at me as if to say yes, I lifted my bum of the settee pulled my dress up and pulled my thong to one side allowing my bald pussy to be seen by both Del and my husband. Del said take your thong off so I can see your naked pussy . I pulled my thong off and opened my thighs giving them a unobtrusive view of my now very wet and puffy pussy , I pulled my pussy lips apart giving Del a clear view of my wet open pussy crack and my vagina.
Del moved forward and put a finger in my vagina and started fingering me , I wanted him to fuck my pussy with his cock, I was now in such a state I was telling him to fuck my cunt with his black cock, I looked at my husband he was now playing with his cock . Del moved forward between my open thighs his cock in his hand guiding it to my vagina, he rubbed his cock head between my pussy lips and around my cunt hole I was now telling him to fuck me pushing my body towards his cock then he started to penetrate me god he felt so big he started slipping slowly into my cunt, moving in then pulling slowly back then going deeper with every inward stroke unti he was fully buried in my wonton cunt, I had my first ever vaginal orgasm,
We fucked fo about fifteenth minutes when I could feel his cock started throbbing he was grunting then he started shooting his seed deep in my cunt hitting my cervix, I started squirting my juices over his balls ,
That was the start of our relationship, I am addicted to his bbc and do many things he wants to keep him fucking me..

Last edited:
My cousin was having a small party and I went and met him. His name was Lance and we got along really well. We started off just texting back and forth and then hanging out from time to time. My boyfriend was not a fan of him. So that kind of lead to us hanging out in secret some nights. We were hanging out at his apartment one night after and he just leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and we started making out. After that hands began to wander and soon clothes were coming off. Before we knew it we were in his room and my legs were in the air and he was between them fucking like crazy. Went until both of us had cum hard and then got dressed.

My cousin was having a small party and I went and met him. His name was Lance and we got along really well. We started off just texting back and forth and then hanging out from time to time. My boyfriend was not a fan of him. So that kind of lead to us hanging out in secret some nights. We were hanging out at his apartment one night after and he just leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and we started making out. After that hands began to wander and soon clothes were coming off. Before we knew it we were in his room and my legs were in the air and he was between them fucking like crazy. Went until both of us had cum hard and then got dressed.

love your story. sexy in every way

Thank you.

This:
"...he just leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and we started making out. After that hands began to wander and soon clothes were coming off. Before we knew it we were in his room and my legs were in the air and he was between them fucking like crazy."

Making out. Clothes coming off. Legs in the air.
Perfect.

This:
"...he just leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and we started making out. After that hands began to wander and soon clothes were coming off. Before we knew it we were in his room and my legs were in the air and he was between them fucking like crazy."

Making out. Clothes coming off. Legs in the air.
Perfect.
Kind of how it happens well most of the time.

Back