Your First Black

My first was a guy we met through a swingers magazine in 2001, that's when the internet was still in diapers! I was 27 and had only been with one other guy (white) before we were married. I "thought" I knew what an orgasm felt like.....He made me feel things I never knew were possible, multiples that didn't ever seem to end.

My first was a guy we met through a swingers magazine in 2001, that's when the internet was still in diapers! I was 27 and had only been with one other guy (white) before we were married. I "thought" I knew what an orgasm felt like.....He made me feel things I never knew were possible, multiples that didn't ever seem to end.
Sounds amazing!

Boldly, you are doing everything right

No, darlin'....internet diapers was mIRC back in the late 80s/early 90s when you had to join one of the local BBS groups and link to WorldGroup, the internet *******.....then on to Prodigy, Compuserv, and Prodigy groups....and then the Dark Cavern.

Consider this-it was so new, people were really honest. Damn!

No, darlin'....internet diapers was mIRC back in the late 80s/early 90s when you had to join one of the local BBS groups and link to WorldGroup, the internet *******.....then on to Prodigy, Compuserv, and Prodigy groups....and then the Dark Cavern.

we had a remote terminal in our house in the mid eighties and they were just starting with the gis which is what google earth is now but cock was still cock and pussy still pussy

Well when we started looking in 2000 it was young enough that getting a swinger's magazine and communicating through letters and eventually the phone was way easier. ;)
I still have the add we responded to and the polaroids I sent him (he returned them to me when we met). When it took that much time and effort to meet you knew someone was serious about it and not just horny looking at pics online.

Well when we started looking in 2000 it was young enough that getting a swinger's magazine and communicating through letters and eventually the phone was way easier. ;)
I still have the add we responded to and the polaroids I sent him (he returned them to me when we met). When it took that much time and effort to meet you knew someone was serious about it and not just horny looking
Believe me, I understand! My late wife and I had our first experience through the swingers mags, second through BBS, and third through the mags again....when the adult stores were sleazy and skanky, trying to figure which ads were "active" before finding a suitable match....

But back then, most of the folks you communicated with were HONEST, both about themselves and their interests....and even better, there weren't any trolls, pros, or catfish. Some of those folks are still friends to this day, even though we left the initial sexual place.

Out of high school. I was 17. I started my first job as medical clinic receptionist. I wore skirts nylons and heels. I borrowed the nylons from my older sister. The clinic had radiology dept. I met the senior radiology tech, he was 33 and separated. We met at my first day at work. He was tall and wore an afro that made him look even bigger. Within a month we were having lunch together. We went to the movies he dropped me off at home, and gave me my first black kiss with his full sexy lips. We had our first sex at his small apartment after going to his aunt's 92nd birthday party. He sexed me on his small couch.

Out of high school. I was 17. I started my first job as medical clinic receptionist. I wore skirts nylons and heels. I borrowed the nylons from my older sister. The clinic had radiology dept. I met the senior radiology tech, he was 33 and separated. We met at my first day at work. He was tall and wore an afro that made him look even bigger. Within a month we were having lunch together. We went to the movies he dropped me off at home, and gave me my first black kiss with his full sexy lips. We had our first sex at his small apartment after going to his aunt's 92nd birthday party. He sexed me on his small couch.
Damn it this is so cool

Believe me, I understand! My late wife and I had our first experience through the swingers mags, second through BBS, and third through the mags again....when the adult stores were sleazy and skanky, trying to figure which ads were "active" before finding a suitable match....

But back then, most of the folks you communicated with were HONEST, both about themselves and their interests....and even better, there weren't any trolls, pros, or catfish. Some of those folks are still friends to this day, even though we left the initial sexual place.
When my husband was looking for a BBC to surprise me on my 40th birthday he found my first BBC's phone number and got in touch 12 years later!
5enter1.png

7 buried.JPG

Needless to say, I was VERY surprised!:love:

Back