Your 'cuckit' list?

SeriousCuck

Male
From
UK
I've had a few cuck experiences, and always dated sluttier women -- but there are still some things on my 'cuckit' list I'd like to bring into my next relationship...

1. Gangbang girlfriend -- a couple of exes did group stuff, but I never got to watch and really want to.
2. Walking in on her taking a black cock (or two) that I wasn't aware of.
3. GF going on a Hedonism style holiday, and leaving me behind (maybe locked up)
4. All her girlfriends being completely aware of her lifestyle and even joining in with her on a girls night out

I'll probably think of some more I can add to this, so meanwhile what's on your cuckit list? :cool:

Wholly fuck that's a hot thought. But I guess the list would (or should) start with a natural progression of littlest fantasy to the "hum-dinger" of all fantasys

Yes the one my wife and I discuss now is her vacationing with him alone....I talk about it during sex and she’s getting convinced to go for it......her boyfriend doesn’t know I know about him and then anyway he’s a coworker ....I asked her to bring it up with him and she did... he’s all for it so now and wants too ... it’s almost becoming a reality....so I’ve been trying to set it up for a week during her high risk time of the month for pregnancy but she keeps catching it and knows what I’m up to....I keep telling her while in bed if you’re going to go for it on a vacation with him pretend it’s your honeymoon and do it right. She agrees while having sex but then snaps out of it after... I feel it’s only a matter of me buying tickets and honeymoon suite at this point.... she’ll go.

I've had a few cuck experiences, and always dated sluttier women -- but there are still some things on my 'cuckit' list I'd like to bring into my next relationship...

1. Gangbang girlfriend -- a couple of exes did group stuff, but I never got to watch and really want to.
2. Walking in on her taking a black cock (or two) that I wasn't aware of.
3. GF going on a Hedonism style holiday, and leaving me behind (maybe locked up)
4. All her girlfriends being completely aware of her lifestyle and even joining in with her on a girls night out

I'll probably think of some more I can add to this, so meanwhile what's on your cuckit list? :cool:
Nice list!

Back