Young bull dilemma

Yes. The stamina is off the charts, which is what I prefer and frankly need. However I’m very picky. They can’t be immature. I’m guessing that’s where most of her hang up is. Also some move too quick for me. I like to take my time getting to know someone. Another reason why she may be hesitating is that they may get more attached versus someone older. All are valid concerns. It just takes a couple conversations to weed out those ones that aren’t at that right maturity level. But once you find one that is…it’s worth it!
Unless you find a mature one like me that has that combination of energy and stamina, patience and most importantly, experience. See, I'm like batman not a superhero, but I has a utility belt lol.

Yes. The stamina is off the charts, which is what I prefer and frankly need. However I’m very picky. They can’t be immature. I’m guessing that’s where most of her hang up is. Also some move too quick for me. I like to take my time getting to know someone. Another reason why she may be hesitating is that they may get more attached versus someone older. All are valid concerns. It just takes a couple conversations to weed out those ones that aren’t at that right maturity level. But once you find one that is…it’s worth it!
I always play with younger bulls because they are like energizer bunnies and never stop fucking. lol Plus I am simply more attracted to them. I haven’t had any problems with maturity though yet because I am very selective and am pretty good about weeding those ones out. You’re right though about getting attached - this is particularly true of young BWC’s I’ve encountered. They almost all become too attached, think they are in love, and become overbearing. Never had this problem with BBCs. This is one of the many reasons why I prefer BBC bulls

FROM CHRISTINE - In our state of Illinois, AOC (age of consent) is 17.
But in places like Cabo or Aruba, it's much younger.
When we were on the beach there, many young teens hit on older white
"tourista" couples.

Offering and/or literally putting a joint in my mouth.
Then, without asking... start putting sunblock or lotion on me.
They seem to care less that my hubby is there as their hands start to roam.

The trouble is... this actually turns me on very much.
Showing no deference or respect to Ray, they'll work a finger in my
pussy or ass, and/or start darting their tongue in my ear and talking dirty.

I'm aware but try not to notice other people watching to see if the young stud
scores with me. He gets up and holds out his hand, and I take it as he leads
me back to the hotel. Most of those watching show their approval.

They know we are headed back to our room and know what's going to happen.
Meanwhile, cucky Ray is gathering up our belongings and bringing up the rear.
The people at the desk know what's going on and just smile.

When I'm horny and wasted, I don't ask them how old they are.
In addition, Ray and I are both very submissive and let them take charge as it were.

Back