Young bull dilemma

herTaco

Couple
My wife has issue with hooking up with young bulls. We are in our 40’s and she will not even want me to mention anyone that is under 30 or looks 30. Have any hotwives play with bulls that are 10, 15, or 20 years younger than them and how do you feel and how do you overcome that dilemma?

Yes. The stamina is off the charts, which is what I prefer and frankly need. However I’m very picky. They can’t be immature. I’m guessing that’s where most of her hang up is. Also some move too quick for me. I like to take my time getting to know someone. Another reason why she may be hesitating is that they may get more attached versus someone older. All are valid concerns. It just takes a couple conversations to weed out those ones that aren’t at that right maturity level. But once you find one that is…it’s worth it!

My wife has issue with hooking up with young bulls. We are in our 40’s and she will not even want me to mention anyone that is under 30 or looks 30. Have any hotwives play with bulls that are 10, 15, or 20 years younger than them and how do you feel and how do you overcome that dilemma?
I do not like the young boys either. Heed her wishes. There are plenty of older guys with expierence around.

Conversely, why would any "young" bull in their twenties or early thirties want to play plantation buck to a degenerate middle-aged couple when they can hook up with singles around their own age and do proper interracial?
Brah, you trippin lol, some fools are funny as fuck.

Conversely, why would any "young" bull in their twenties or early thirties want to play plantation buck to a degenerate middle-aged couple when they can hook up with singles around their own age and do proper interracial?
You join the site 18 minutes ago and the first thing you do is attack women on here

Does this mean i should delete my account??? That sucks i was enjoying here i havent met anyone yet i guess just got on like two weeks ago

Funny as fuck? Ha. I'll tell you, what I find funny as fuck is pink faced perverts who are sexually inadequate and unable to satisfy their women sexually, so they resort to scouring these sites to find well-endowed strangers to satisfy her. Your 4 and a half inch pasty "erection" isn't quite the ticket is it? A WMD it sure ain't. Bwahahahah 🤣🤣🤣
Sounds like somebody didn’t get none, you still trippin Mr. 4.5 lol

Back