Young Black Teacher 4 Older White Men

Why don’t you go to a different site that caters to black women - white men? This site is mainly for black men-white women (I could be wrong and I’m sure members on this site will correct me). I do find that on this site members like you are welcome, but there are not many on here and I find that most of them are fake. They are just here because they hate black men and can’t stand the thought of black men-white women. If I (I’m a black man) go to a site that caters to black women -white men, I will be asked to leave or even kicked off that site by the site administrators. But here you’re welcomed.
He was being honest. You should know better.

I'm a 24 year old black female High School teacher in Savannah, Ga. that is exclusive to white men. I prefer nice, older, white guys for friendship, FWB, or for casual, nsa meetings in the Savannah, Ga area. Prefer local Savannah, Hinesville, Richmond Hill area, but out of town visitors are ok if the chemistry is right.
NOT INTERESTED IN BLACK GUYS.
hi there

I see that my reply to your post got a lot of run. My main problem with the response is that I was being honest and I did not say it in a rude way. No one said I was wrong on what I said nor did they offer any counter points to what I said. In fact I said that the lady was welcomed on this site and from the response that my post got, she was accepted and encouraged to be active on this site. I've pasted (below) my first reply to she post for your review.
With that being said, this is just my opinion, The young lady is fake (this is just my opinion again). She posted a face pic and gave her profession, the state and city that she lives in. She being an educator (high school teacher), if her local community(school board/parents) found out she would be suspended then terminated from her teaching job. I could be wrong, she might be real and if she is, I would recommend her taking down her face pic. well that is all I have to say, some will not like it and other will see what I'm saying.

Why don’t you go to a different site that caters to black women - white men? This site is mainly for black men-white women (I could be wrong and I’m sure members on this site will correct me). I do find that on this site members like you are welcome, but there are not many on here and I find that most of them are fake. They are just here because they hate black men and can’t stand the thought of black men-white women. If I (I’m a black man) go to a site that caters to black women -white men, I will be asked to leave or even kicked off that site by the site administrators. But here you’re welcomed.

I'm a 24 year old black female High School teacher in Savannah, Ga. that is exclusive to white men. I prefer nice, older, white guys for friendship, FWB, or for casual, nsa meetings in the Savannah, Ga area. Prefer local Savannah, Hinesville, Richmond Hill area, but out of town visitors are ok if the chemistry is right.

iml looking to travel to Savannah in June, would love to link up if you’re interested

Holy mackerel, the 24-year old lady teacher raised a lot of shitstorm for her craving white boys to fuck with! Though, what's wrong with it except the fact, that she most likely picked the wrong forum. At any rate, I wish her many contacts with white well-hung studs for a change - lol! :threesome:

Holy mackerel, the 24-year old lady teacher raised a lot of shitstorm for her craving white boys to fuck with! Though, what's wrong with it except the fact, that she most likely picked the wrong forum. At any rate, I wish her many contacts with white well-hung studs for a change - lol! :threesome:
Thank you! I appreciate the support.

You are welcome to stay here as long as you wish. There are lots of good people black or white. And there are lots of black males with small and avg cocks. I understand you want people that will play and have fun. Some black males think they can be rough and rude to people. I have very good experiences with black males. Share more of your feelings with all of us.

If she doesn't like Blackmen who cares.There are plenty of sistas that do it's her preference no sweat of my balls. But she would do better on a site for Whitemen black females as most white guys here are "CUCKS" not real MEN but hey do you.
maybe she wants a white cuck and not a real man whatever that is

Hi welcome

I see that my reply to your post got a lot of run. My main problem with the response is that I was being honest and I did not say it in a rude way. No one said I was wrong on what I said nor did they offer any counter points to what I said. In fact I said that the lady was welcomed on this site and from the response that my post got, she was accepted and encouraged to be active on this site. I've pasted (below) my first reply to she post for your review.
With that being said, this is just my opinion, The young lady is fake (this is just my opinion again). She posted a face pic and gave her profession, the state and city that she lives in. She being an educator (high school teacher), if her local community(school board/parents) found out she would be suspended then terminated from her teaching job. I could be wrong, she might be real and if she is, I would recommend her taking down her face pic. well that is all I have to say, some will not like it and other will see what I'm saying.

Thank you. I took your advise about the picture.

Back