Young Black Teacher 4 Older White Men

I'm a 24 year old black female High School teacher in Savannah, Ga. that is exclusive to white men. I prefer nice, older, white guys for friendship, FWB, or for casual, nsa meetings in the Savannah, Ga area. Prefer local Savannah, Hinesville, Richmond Hill area, but out of town visitors are ok if the chemistry is right.
NOT INTERESTED IN BLACK GUYS.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-25-20-47-42-1.png
    Screenshot_2019-07-25-20-47-42-1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 491
Why don’t you go to a different site that caters to black women - white men? This site is mainly for black men-white women (I could be wrong and I’m sure members on this site will correct me). I do find that on this site members like you are welcome, but there are not many on here and I find that most of them are fake. They are just here because they hate black men and can’t stand the thought of black men-white women. If I (I’m a black man) go to a site that caters to black women -white men, I will be asked to leave or even kicked off that site by the site administrators. But here you’re welcomed.

I'm a 24 year old black female High School teacher in Savannah, Ga. that is exclusive to white men. I prefer nice, older, white guys for friendship, FWB, or for casual, nsa meetings in the Savannah, Ga area. Prefer local Savannah, Hinesville, Richmond Hill area, but out of town visitors are ok if the chemistry is right.
You are pretty and I have had black lady friends as well as black male friends and to be honest tone does not matter although our backgrounds shape us a bit. I see a lot of single black women often with children and they often look like they would be a lot of fun in or out of bed

WelCUM to this Forum, Young Lady. Anyone who tells you this is not the place for you is wrong, naive, and biased in some shape or form. Interracial dating has no demographics and you are just as much welcomed as any Woman in this site. You are going to have your page and inbox flooded with the men you seek, as well as some haters. Do you, WrightStuff, and again, WelCUM

Why don’t you go to a different site that caters to black women - white men? This site is mainly for black men-white women (I could be wrong and I’m sure members on this site will correct me). I do find that on this site members like you are welcome, but there are not many on here and I find that most of them are fake. They are just here because they hate black men and can’t stand the thought of black men-white women. If I (I’m a black man) go to a site that caters to black women -white men, I will be asked to leave or even kicked off that site by the site administrators. But here you’re welcomed.

This site also has a forum for IR Lesbians. Nobody complains about it. So, this scenario shouldn't be treated that much differently. She's got as much right to post here as anyone else and made to feel welcome. If there's a problem here, it's all the immediate pouncing in Intro threads. Fakes will weed themselves out.

Last edited:
You are so fucking HOTTT

Sweetheart my vanilla stick is almost 79 Y/O....

Back