Young Black Teacher 4 Older White Men

what is POF? Incidentally, is there a site for Black-on-Asian for Asian wife/Black man?
Mike I think thai cupid bro...There are different types of cupid sites you can try. I don't usually fool around with asians much as I prefer black women and white women but Google around and see.

Bullshit. Lots of normal white men here. Just because youre interested in IR does not make you a cuck or boi.
You sure about that because there are a ******* ton of fakes and Undercover gay white dudes man...I'm just looking out for the sista trying to find a Decent Dude. This site like said are full of cucks and some weird as dudes.

I think our teacher friend should do exactly what she wants. I am sure she could find a normal white guy on here! Some people on here just like the fetish. It doesn't mean they actually live like that. For a "black" website some people on here act like a bunch of ignorant racists!
I was helping a fellow sista out she seem cool and honest so I gave input. But if folks get offended no sweat of my balls. But what other Blackmen do is on them.

@thewrightstuff looking all cute and chocolatey 😁

@superdick33 is right though. This website largely caters to worshipping BBC for white women. And by largely I mean around 99.99%😅
Most of the white guys here either worship BBC or have a serious interracial black man/ white women fetish. And by Most I mean around 99.99%😂

You'd be better off on a site like FetLife or Plenty of Fish or one of those vanilla sites like OkCupid where there are a proliferation of white guys looking for women.

Hell, Tinder will get you a hookup within a day LOL

@thewrightstuff looking all cute and chocolatey 😁

@superdick33 is right though. This website largely caters to worshipping BBC for white women. And by largely I mean around 99.99%😅
Most of the white guys here either worship BBC or have a serious interracial black man/ white women fetish. And by Most I mean around 99.99%😂

You'd be better off on a site like FetLife or Plenty of Fish or one of those vanilla sites like OkCupid where there are a proliferation of white guys looking for women.

Hell, Tinder will get you a hookup within a day LOL
Exactly ✊

I think people are assuming she is searching for multiple partners. I certainly don't know her but I didn't read her initial post like an undersexed whore looking for action.

She seems like a woman who is confident in herself and knows what she wants. I commend her for that at her young age.

Back