Young Black Teacher 4 Older White Men

I'm a 24 year old black female High School teacher in Savannah, Ga. that is exclusive to white men. I prefer nice, older, white guys for friendship, FWB, or for casual, nsa meetings in the Savannah, Ga area. Prefer local Savannah, Hinesville, Richmond Hill area, but out of town visitors are ok if the chemistry is right.
NOT INTERESTED IN BLACK GUYS.
very hot.

I'm a 24 year old black female High School teacher in Savannah, Ga. that is exclusive to white men. I prefer nice, older, white guys for friendship, FWB, or for casual, nsa meetings in the Savannah, Ga area. Prefer local Savannah, Hinesville, Richmond Hill area, but out of town visitors are ok if the chemistry is right. NOT INTERESTED IN BLACK GUYS.

Wow, black lady1 Your statement is sort of surprising for me. I'm white and my encounters are black studs only for certain reasons. Could you possibly comment why you don't want any FWB or other connections with guys of your race? And, don't be irritated; my gender is female -lol!

I'm a 24 year old black female High School teacher in Savannah, Ga. that is exclusive to white men. I prefer nice, older, white guys for friendship, FWB, or for casual, nsa meetings in the Savannah, Ga area. Prefer local Savannah, Hinesville, Richmond Hill area, but out of town visitors are ok if the chemistry is right. NOT INTERESTED IN BLACK GUYS.

Wow, black lady1 Your statement is sort of surprising for me. I'm white and my encounters are black studs only for certain reasons. Could you possibly comment why you don't want any FWB or other connections with guys of your race? And, don't be irritated; my gender is female -lol!
I just like white guys. It's hard to explain attraction.

Well, your attitude is vice-versa to the usual posts in this forum. Glad to hear, and I dislike this absurd bullshit talking about NWO in this site! :devil:

I think people are assuming she is searching for multiple partners. I certainly don't know her but I didn't read her initial post like an undersexed whore looking for action.

She seems like a woman who is confident in herself and knows what she wants. I commend her for that at her young age.
I won't go that far. I don't think anyone assumed anything like that. I mean, you said that LOL
so far all I read was a lot of people sharing their opinion that this website simply doesn't cater to what she's looking for and most of the white guys here aren't looking for black women.
If she wants a beta boy /white cuckold beta guy then yes she will find that here 😂😂😂

And that’s what makes you unique in your own way. We all have our differences and one of the nicest things I see in life is when diversity comes together for either a common good or enjoyment. Even tho I’m a husband to a white wife and I like what this site is primarily about, part of me almost wishes sometimes I hadn’t been so shy and intimidated when I was younger and experienced interracial back then. I’m 54 now and only in the last 10 years have I had any experiences with black females (3 total). Had I done that when I were younger, there’s a good possibility I might have married a black woman had I found one who liked me. Best wishes and good luck. You’ll make some guy a happy camper one day no doubt.

And that’s what makes you unique in your own way. We all have our differences and one of the nicest things I see in life is when diversity comes together for either a common good or enjoyment. Even tho I’m a husband to a white wife and I like what this site is primarily about, part of me almost wishes sometimes I hadn’t been so shy and intimidated when I was younger and experienced interracial back then. I’m 54 now and only in the last 10 years have I had any experiences with black females (3 total). Had I done that when I were younger, there’s a good possibility I might have married a black woman had I found one who liked me. Best wishes and good luck. You’ll make some guy a happy camper one day no doubt.
Were black women good to you?

Because once you've had white, you know its right? LOL

Everyone has their own beliefs on what is sexually attractive to themselves and it can never be explained why. Its like a Fresnel lens is illuminating your soul and is only allowing a view (what interests you) at a specific angle.

I'm a 24 year old black female High School teacher in Savannah, Ga. that is exclusive to white men. I prefer nice, older, white guys for friendship, FWB, or for casual, nsa meetings in the Savannah, Ga area. Prefer local Savannah, Hinesville, Richmond Hill area, but out of town visitors are ok if the chemistry is right.
NOT INTERESTED IN BLACK GUYS.
Welcome to the site.

Back