Today it’s not about me touching you. Today, it’s about me sitting there, watching you touch yourself. You listen intently, knowing that my instructions require obedience.

No room for error, or the session finishes. No quarter is given. Follow the direction given, or you will not be allowed to continue. Pleasure will be denied.

You begin to follow my instructions. You slide your hand into your jeans. Your fingers find your panties and slide underneath the fabric. You feel the smoothness of your freshly shaved mound, running your fingers lower.

Your cunt comes alive as your fingers gently massage your clit. Fingers slowly enter your cunt, gliding them in, soaking them with your own juices. Your hand comes back out of your jeans and your fingers run over your lips.

Your tongue gently tasting the flavour of your own sex. Your fingers inserted into your mouth as you suck them clean.

Your eyes look at me. Yearning for further instructions. You wait, completely still for what feels like an eternity. Instructions begin again.

You unbutton your jeans. Pull them down from your waist. Panties to remain on. You stand up, jeans still around your thighs.

You throw a cheeky smile at me, the brat inside you surfacing. You reach up and touch yourself without direction.

Bad fucking girl.

My tone changes. Orders change. You turn around, your back to me. Bending over, slowly. Very slowly.

I enjoy the view. You hear the sound of a zipper. You hear me adjust as I pull my cock out. You are instructed to turn your head and look back.

You watch as I begin to stroke my cock, hand sliding up and down my shaft. Slow, deliberate strokes, as I soak in the view in front of me.

Your mouth slightly ajar, tongue unconsciously running over your top lip, watching the scene unfold. You hear me growl the next instruction at you and your stomach drops, but your cunt comes screaming to life

”You don’t get to cum today little whore. You only get to watch Daddy cum...”

Today it’s not about me touching you. Today, it’s about me sitting there, watching you touch yourself. You listen intently, knowing that my instructions require obedience.

No room for error, or the session finishes. No quarter is given. Follow the direction given, or you will not be allowed to continue. Pleasure will be denied.

You begin to follow my instructions. You slide your hand into your jeans. Your fingers find your panties and slide underneath the fabric. You feel the smoothness of your freshly shaved mound, running your fingers lower.

Your cunt comes alive as your fingers gently massage your clit. Fingers slowly enter your cunt, gliding them in, soaking them with your own juices. Your hand comes back out of your jeans and your fingers run over your lips.

Your tongue gently tasting the flavour of your own sex. Your fingers inserted into your mouth as you suck them clean.

Your eyes look at me. Yearning for further instructions. You wait, completely still for what feels like an eternity. Instructions begin again.

You unbutton your jeans. Pull them down from your waist. Panties to remain on. You stand up, jeans still around your thighs.

You throw a cheeky smile at me, the brat inside you surfacing. You reach up and touch yourself without direction.

Bad fucking girl.

My tone changes. Orders change. You turn around, your back to me. Bending over, slowly. Very slowly.

I enjoy the view. You hear the sound of a zipper. You hear me adjust as I pull my cock out. You are instructed to turn your head and look back.

You watch as I begin to stroke my cock, hand sliding up and down my shaft. Slow, deliberate strokes, as I soak in the view in front of me.

Your mouth slightly ajar, tongue unconsciously running over your top lip, watching the scene unfold. You hear me growl the next instruction at you and your stomach drops, but your cunt comes screaming to life

”You don’t get to cum today little whore. You only get to watch Daddy cum...”
That is hot. Reading it makes wanting more

Thank you! I enjoy writing….I have the most twisted kinky mind…. Lol 😆 I love to toy and totally mind fuck a woman.. I am kinky.. I know how to use a woman in millions different ways… way more then just fucken her..
And that's how you suppose to make a woman submit. By mindfucking her first. It's not for everyone. So well done.

Back