I want to feel your soft ass beneath my hand as I spank it, rub it and then spank it again.

Seeing you squirm and hearing you yelp, is a tantalizing combination that makes my cock hard and makes the beast in me growl.

Now be a good girl and drop your panties to your ankles and lay across my lap as I give you the hard spanking you deserve.

I'll make sure to play with your pussy in between smacks because it allows you to take more pain when you're on the verge of cumming.

I'm going to spank you really hard, but I promise that if you cry, I'll kiss your tears away and comfort you; but only after I make you lick my cock as you're crying and I allow you the pleasure of cleaning up the mess you'll make, when you make me cum.

If you do all that, I'll care for my little princess like a loving Daddy s
Perfect 1692986870529.png

I'm going to add to my post. What I would like is for her to voluntarily lay over the knees of another man, at his request, and take a spanking. Not hard or long but enough so she must drop her pride and submit to the pain. Then when he is done, she would stand up with slight tears in her eyes, thank him and invite him to do it again whenever he wanted. Then lay down in the bed, spread her legs and offer her pussy to him in humble gratitude.

My part would be to clean her pussy, thank him for fucking her and apply ointment to her red skin. And of course if he allowed it, to clean his cock.
my wife loves/hates to be spanked for her its more about the embarrassment of being a grown woman and having to accept a smacked bare bottom and her panties pulled down

i love to engineer situations where older strict bloke have control over my wife and
my wife says that people seeing her like this and that their comments and remarks all adds to her feelings of submission exposure and helplessness that turns her on so much ,she loves the feeling that a dirty horny strict old guy who wont take any nonsense from her ,
he has her exactly where he wants her ,across his knee and has pulled
her panties down and can see and smell her wet pussy and bare bum hole

when it comes to getting her bottom smacked by someone other than me ,she likes to be told whats going to happen to her now shes over their knee and she would usually respond by saying things like

"please dont take my knickers down"

"ill be good"

"please dont tell anyone you had to smack my bum "

"please someone might hear and catch me over your knee with my knickers down "

"please dont let them see my bare bottom"

and "ill be a good girl from now on" lol

usually she will say something and use words that will increase her humiliation and reinforce that she's has no say or choice in whats happening to her and that shows she,s totally under someone else's
control and she has to do as her boss daddie tells her to and accept their exposure spanking and groping

which in turn increases her arousal and pleasure lol

she also loves the extra naughty feel and thought of her panties being tugged down and her bottom and vagina being displayed
especially to someone who shouldn't be seeing them lol
so the knickers being pulled down adds to her humiliation and feelings of helplessness and naughtiness and that also increases her pleasure

truth is i love to see my wife at a disadvantage and in the hands and control of a dirty old bloke whos dying for cunt and cant believe his luck to have something over her that compels her to do everything he says and she has to let him do anything he want to her bum cunt and titties and want to touch and taste her everywhere and who never lets her forget whos in charge lol

lovely nothing nicer than seeing her bum up panties down getting her bottom smacked and a cock or a finger in her cunt

other than someone else catching her like that and after on another occasion them blackmailing her into getting a smacked bare bottom over their knee to buy their silence lol
yeah still love to see her bent over and see her titties dangling and her bare bum stuck up in the air with her cheeky stinky wet cunt lips peeking out from her cunt curls for all to see

here she is getting her panties taken down for a smacked bottom from a older guy i arranged to put her in her place of course he cant resist checking her pussy for signs of arousal and to no one's surprise she was very wet lol
View attachment 20201022_140638.mp4
View attachment 20201022_140933.mp4

my wife loves/hates to be spanked for her its more about the embarrassment of being a grown woman and having to accept a smacked bare bottom and her panties pulled down

i love to engineer situations where older strict bloke have control over my wife and
my wife says that people seeing her like this and that their comments and remarks all adds to her feelings of submission exposure and helplessness that turns her on so much ,she loves the feeling that a dirty horny strict old guy who wont take any nonsense from her ,

when it comes to getting her bottom smacked by someone other than me ,she likes to be told whats going to happen to her now shes over their knee and she would usually respond by saying things like

"ill be good"

usually she will say something and use words that will increase her humiliation and reinforce that she's has no say or choice in whats happening to her and that shows she,s totally under someone else's
control and she has to do as her boss daddie tells her to and accept their exposure spanking and groping

she also loves the extra naughty feel and thought of her panties being tugged down and her bottom and vagina being displayed
so the knickers being pulled down adds to her humiliation and feelings of helplessness and naughtiness and that also increases her pleasure

truth is i love to see my wife at a disadvantage and in the hands and control of a dirty old bloke whos dying for cunt and cant believe his luck to have something over her that compels her to do everything he says and she has to let him do anything he want to her bum cunt and titties and want to touch and taste her everywhere and who never lets her forget whos in charge lol

lovely nothing nicer than seeing her bum up panties down getting her bottom smacked and a cock or a finger in her cunt

other than someone else catching her like that and after on another occasion them blackmailing her into getting a smacked bare bottom over their knee to buy their silence lol
yeah still love to see her bent over and see her titties dangling and her bare bum stuck up in the air with her cheeky stinky wet cunt lips peeking out from her cunt curls for all to see

here she is getting her panties taken down for a smacked bottom from a older guy i arranged to put her in her place of course he cant resist checking her pussy for signs of arousal and to no one's surprise she was very wet lol
View attachment 6888204
View attachment 6888207
Superb. Rock hard watching these

"ill be good"

View attachment 6888204
View attachment 6888207
I remember the days of sneaking to see

Superb. Rock hard watching these
thanks and so glad you enjoyed watching them (y)
no sure if youve seen this one
its one of my favourites

her first time a third party involved / stranger spanking her and exposing her parts to a appreciative stranger to her anyway who has control and access to and over her titties cunt and arse ,
i love this one really shows her enjoyment and connection to her spanker and how he was using her and making her submissive to him lol

the bit where she smiles and wiggles her bum at him is my favourite part it just captures the fun and enjoyment she was having and her connection to her spanker after finally getting her bum and fanny dealt with how she had longed for by a stranger ever since the paper shop guy threatened to spank her lol
and would have loved it even more in front of a audience lol
especially if they were telling her "boss" to "smack her naughty arse" for her and to tell him to "make her stick it out" ,and "she's not so stuck up now with her knickers pulled down and her arse all smacked and red"
hearing these sort of remarks really pushes her over the edge and drives her wild she's longed for it ever since she was working in the paper shop and her boss threatened to spank her in front of the paper lads his mates and customers
and them saying those things to and about her and them loving watching the treatment she was getting to "keep her job" let alone have her "boss"maybe letting them take a turn in making her be a "good girl" would make her fanny drip for sure and it was one of her main things to wank over , them watching her spanked and cat calling her while her bum turned red and her fanny went wet lol

from her smile to the way shes teasingly pushing out her bum and pussy at him ,mid wiggle to encourage his attention where she wants it ,on her bare bum and fanny
priceless lol

keep in mind that this the first time she had ever met him let alone seen him and 5 minutes later she was over his knee with her dress pulled up and her bottom being smacked lol
no more than she deserved lol
she was 31 at the time and just had our second baby 4 months earlier
me and the wife were fucking like crazy for days after this his first visit and the reverend said he had to stop for a couple of wanks driving home lol
did he ever get to fuck her well ill save that for next time lol
View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4

Reactions: RCM
Back