I want to feel your soft ass beneath my hand as I spank it, rub it and then spank it again.

Seeing you squirm and hearing you yelp, is a tantalizing combination that makes my cock hard and makes the beast in me growl.

Now be a good girl and drop your panties to your ankles and lay across my lap as I give you the hard spanking you deserve.

I'll make sure to play with your pussy in between smacks because it allows you to take more pain when you're on the verge of cumming.

I'm going to spank you really hard, but I promise that if you cry, I'll kiss your tears away and comfort you; but only after I make you lick my cock as you're crying and I allow you the pleasure of cleaning up the mess you'll make, when you make me cum.

If you do all that, I'll care for my little princess like a loving Daddy should.

I want to feel your soft ass beneath my hand as I spank it, rub it and then spank it again.

Seeing you squirm and hearing you yelp, is a tantalizing combination that makes my cock hard and makes the beast in me growl.

Now be a good girl and drop your panties to your ankles and lay across my lap as I give you the hard spanking you deserve.

I'll make sure to play with your pussy in between smacks because it allows you to take more pain when you're on the verge of cumming.

I'm going to spank you really hard, but I promise that if you cry, I'll kiss your tears away and comfort you; but only after I make you lick my cock as you're crying and I allow you the pleasure of cleaning up the mess you'll make, when you make me cum.

If you do all that, I'll care for my little princess like a loving Daddy should.

Once in a while, I like the spanking thing....................
Doing it like that makes it even more enticing..............

A good way to start my morning.

I wish my wife would submit to another man spanking her. She of course won't let me and I am sure that her submission to another man while maintaining her pride with me would be good for the both of us.
I'm going to add to my post. What I would like is for her to voluntarily lay over the knees of another man, at his request, and take a spanking. Not hard or long but enough so she must drop her pride and submit to the pain. Then when he is done, she would stand up with slight tears in her eyes, thank him and invite him to do it again whenever he wanted. Then lay down in the bed, spread her legs and offer her pussy to him in humble gratitude.

My part would be to clean her pussy, thank him for fucking her and apply ointment to her red skin. And of course if he allowed it, to clean his cock.

I'm going to add to my post. What I would like is for her to voluntarily lay over the knees of another man, at his request, and take a spanking. Not hard or long but enough so she must drop her pride and submit to the pain. Then when he is done, she would stand up with slight tears in her eyes, thank him and invite him to do it again whenever he wanted. Then lay down in the bed, spread her legs and offer her pussy to him in humble gratitude.

My part would be to clean her pussy, thank him for fucking her and apply ointment to her red skin. And of course if he allowed it, to clean his cock.
Perfect seniaro. I'd like to see her spanked and then fucked. Then I'd want to suck him in front of her

Wet😳

ps. Could u rub my bumhole a lil too? ;)

Back