You Belong to Me and You're Mine

These two phases, "You Belong To Me and You're Mine," can evoke some serious fucking emotions in both a Dominant and a submissive. Naturally, everyone will react differently to hearing or saying it, but the root of what they're feeling will be a reflection of each other. At its epicenter, it's about belonging.

Belonging to someone and having someone who belongs to you creates a dynamic in which you belong amongst each other. It births necessity.

By its very nature, a D/s relationship creates purpose, meaning, structure and a sense of Belonging. Through experience, a Dominant without a submissive and vice versa, is an unfulfilled realization of one's own self. You can't even own the whole of you without owning someone that will allow you to be completely free to express yourself in all facets.

It's more than just about having someone to command to her knees or any sexual gratification you will receive. It's about meaning, even if you're not the closest couple/partners on the planet. In order for you to dominate or serve, whichever role you may be, you literally need someone to counterbalance and fulfill the other side of the slash.

I still list myself as a Daddy-Dom. But in reality I haven't owned a submissive in a committed relationship since March. Therefore, even though I've topped people since then, I haven't had a power exchange relationship to where I can be who I am as a Dom outside of a scene as well as inside. Being a temporary top is not satisfying me. I don't just want to live the lifestyle once in awhile, I want to live a life with someone who will want it to be always slightly colored through the lens of the lifestyle.

"You're mine." Those words mean you're home, they symbolize a value that is uniquely yours. Because, you can pair Doms and subs all day long and you're going to create an infinite number of nuanced relationships. There will be lots of similarities, but no two people will compliment or serve each other in exactly the same way. There will be differences, some major, some minor.

So when you've done the work to build the foundation and the passion and purpose is there and the kinks line up, then the room will be filled with two burning flames, melding together in a beautiful D/s relationship. That'll be when you can live in those two precious words that say everything you could possibly ask for in an intimate relationship, trust, desire, understanding and to mean something special to someone special.

"You Belong to Me." There's a whole world in those words and if I ever have the privilege of being able to have those words leave my lips once again, dipped in truth and conviction, then I just hope I'll be forever hers as well.

These two phases, "You Belong To Me and You're Mine," can evoke some serious fucking emotions in both a Dominant and a submissive. Naturally, everyone will react differently to hearing or saying it, but the root of what they're feeling will be a reflection of each other. At its epicenter, it's about belonging.

Belonging to someone and having someone who belongs to you creates a dynamic in which you belong amongst each other. It births necessity.

By its very nature, a D/s relationship creates purpose, meaning, structure and a sense of Belonging. Through experience, a Dominant without a submissive and vice versa, is an unfulfilled realization of one's own self. You can't even own the whole of you without owning someone that will allow you to be completely free to express yourself in all facets.

It's more than just about having someone to command to her knees or any sexual gratification you will receive. It's about meaning, even if you're not the closest couple/partners on the planet. In order for you to dominate or serve, whichever role you may be, you literally need someone to counterbalance and fulfill the other side of the slash.

I still list myself as a Daddy-Dom. But in reality I haven't owned a submissive in a committed relationship since March. Therefore, even though I've topped people since then, I haven't had a power exchange relationship to where I can be who I am as a Dom outside of a scene as well as inside. Being a temporary top is not satisfying me. I don't just want to live the lifestyle once in awhile, I want to live a life with someone who will want it to be always slightly colored through the lens of the lifestyle.

"You're mine." Those words mean you're home, they symbolize a value that is uniquely yours. Because, you can pair Doms and subs all day long and you're going to create an infinite number of nuanced relationships. There will be lots of similarities, but no two people will compliment or serve each other in exactly the same way. There will be differences, some major, some minor.

So when you've done the work to build the foundation and the passion and purpose is there and the kinks line up, then the room will be filled with two burning flames, melding together in a beautiful D/s relationship. That'll be when you can live in those two precious words that say everything you could possibly ask for in an intimate relationship, trust, desire, understanding and to mean something special to someone special.

"You Belong to Me." There's a whole world in those words and if I ever have the privilege of being able to have those words leave my lips once again, dipped in truth and conviction, then I just hope I'll be forever hers as well.
7BEF5679-1742-4F0F-B5CB-90FA5D3BB3F8.jpeg4463B28F-5060-41C5-BEDC-BB7C638DB43B.jpeg59CA6368-C14B-4EB3-8696-F338DE19D232.jpeg2987B3AD-856A-426A-8379-0F86A35660B6.jpeg
How would you fuck her and make her yours

Back