Yahoo Confessions

I found out my wife cheated on me when my "*******" came out black. I'm white, and she is too​

We're not together, and I don't see the baby.

She had to have know honestly. I tried to do the math, 9 months to the day he was born, thinking "Ok what I was doing? Where was I? Who was she with?" kind of thing. It's hard to go back 9 months and know exactly what you did that day or that week so for her to do the same I dont know maybe she did think it was mine.

It went alright. We didnt have much to split, or any money on either side to give, so it was just paperwork honestly. I don't pay baby support.

It was amongst the worst moments of my life. Having a black baby come out to two white parents, and the looks of the doctor and nurses being "Jesus Christ what did we just witness" was so gut wrenchingly embarrassing.

She tried to explain. I was like how can you possibly talk your way out of this?

The first thought when I saw a black baby was "Wait...." and then the look on her face was just priceless, like she was waiting to say something but forgot how to. The nurses and doctor just looked down, cut the cord, handed her the kid, and I was just stunned too much to move I just walked out of the room. It was almost surreal. I don't remember a lot of it, because I actually started to cry, and that was not fun.

jesteridiot How your family members and friends react when they found out?
My mom cried and my brother laughed hysterically.

My [20/F] boyfriend [21/M] is having issues because of the race of my exes​

All of my boyfriends up until recently were black (I'm white). This was not intentional -like I never set out to say I'm just gonna date black guys and before I started dating I was never into black guys at all- it's just how things worked out. I have kind of a big butt, which stereotype or not it does seem like a lot of black guys are more attracted to and that's who always approached me the most. Also in high school once I got the reputation of dating black guys white guys did not really approach me anymore at all. (And, just so you know, I'm not one of those white girls who thinks she's black and tries to "talk black" or dress black, and never had a specific preference to be with black guys based on their race, and the black guys I dated also for the most part were not "thugs". I was always focused on school and related activities and pretty much the opposite of someone who was wild and partied or slept around a lot, and the guys I dated were mostly similar and for the most part treated me respectfully and just happened to be black.)

So anyway about six months ago the person who I'd been with since my senior year of high school cheated on me and we broke up. And a little over three months ago I met someone who is white and it just clicked and almost from the beginning everything seemed perfect. He was really sweet and kind and a complete gentleman and in most ways he seemed more compatible with me and like it could turn out to be more serious than probably any other guy I had ever been with.

Then last week he was looking through my old pictures on facebook and kept coming across pictures of me with ex-boyfriends. We'd never really talked about exes that much. It just did not seem important. But anyway he immediately starts asking questions, and at first I was just answering whatever he asked because it did not seem like a big deal and I did not know how much it would bother him.

But the questions were getting to be more and more about sex and it was clear that it was really bothering him. Like he wanted to know how many guys I had dated and what we had done sexually, if they were all black, and if I had dated or slept with anyone who wasn't black. And I did admit that he was the first white guy I had been with while also trying to tell him the stuff I explained above.

Now I feel like he thinks i was (am?) a huge slut and/or trashy and is also really insecure about sex. Like reading between the lines he thinks black guys all have huge penises and that I want or need that and that he does not measure up.

And while it's true he's not that well endowed that was never an issue before and the sex was fine. But now it's like he can't stay hard or if he does get hard he finishes super quick. And that night he did ask about the size issue and I was caught off guard and was torn about what to say but felt like the least bad option was to just answer honestly and like it would seem like more of a big deal if I refused to answer or lied and told him he was the biggest which I definitely didn't think he would believe. So my honest answer was that yes some of them were big but big penises hurt! and that for the most part sex is sex and for me it's mostly about how much I care about the person and that I really enjoyed being with him and was also completely satisfied with his size.

I genuinely am not the type of person that would want to be with someone because they have a huge penis or who cares a lot about the physical aspects of sex.

But it's like an obsession for him now and he keeps wanting more and more details and also asking about like what is the most orgasms I've ever had and stuff (which, i don't need to orgasm during sex to still enjoy it) and I don't know how to answer and what will make him feel better and let him put the whole topic behind us and move forward. What can I do?

tl;dr: My boyfriend found out I had only dated black guys and it's changed how he views me and made him feel insecure.

This is my Ex girlfriend after she went Black​

f335i5iwuyv01.jpg

BlondeSizeQueen She made a good choice
[deleted] She looks good and happier

Back