Would you secretly get bred by a bull during a cuckold and not tell them?

Hi everyone,

I’m brand new to this site and I have a question and I’m hoping I can get some opinions. This question I feel will be extremely controversial, so please no hate messages, instead provide alternate solutions that may be helpful not only to myself but another reader wondering the same thing, so here we go.

My husband and I are wanting to have me bred by a BBC Bull during a cuckold session. My question is would you tell the bull you had intentions of being bred or perhaps secretly get bred and not tell them, and have you and your husband raise the baby as loving parents, and the bull is none the wiser?

We are not very knowledgeable regarding laws for a baby born under these circumstances, but my husband and I would like full custody without any potential issues randomly popping up.

My husband threw around the idea of having me have sex with multiple black men as well as him and do a kind of Russian Roulette of sorts to see who gets me pregnant first. I need to speak with him more on this, but I’m guessing the Bull’s would be aware or else we wouldn’t truly know who the victor is.

Thank you I’m advance for any advice you may have.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I’m brand new to this site and I have a question and I’m hoping I can get some opinions. This question I feel will be extremely controversial, so please no hate messages, instead provide alternate solutions that may be helpful not only to myself but another reader wondering the same thing, so here we go.

My husband and I are wanting to have me bred by a BBC Bull during a cuckold session. My question is would you tell the bull you had intentions of being bred or perhaps secretly get bred and not tell them, and have you and your husband raise the baby as loving parents, and the bull is none the wiser?

We are not very knowledgeable regarding laws for a baby born under these circumstances, but my husband and I would like full custody without any potential issues randomly popping up.

My husband threw around the idea of having me have sex with multiple black men as well as him and do a kind of Russian Roulette of sorts to see who gets me pregnant first. I need to speak with him more on this, but I’m guessing the Bull’s would be aware or else we wouldn’t truly know who the victor is.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Hi everyone,

if he doesn't know your real name or where you're from, then it almost certainly removes any chance of them interfering.
my alyssa would definitely recommend only one male tho, so you know who the ******* is.
she likes to make sure of what sort of genes her babies are carrying.

I don't know if I ever got anyone pregnant but I have cum 💦 in numerous hotwives who wouldn't let me up out of that married pussy. When they felt me swelling up inside them they locked 🔒 their legs around me and held me tight instead of letting me jump up an shoot my load on them.

There were times when a creampie wasn't my intention and I was even told at times that I couldn't cum inside of them so as instructed I tried to jump up and pull out that sweet married pussy and give her a cum bath but there were some wives who had other ideas! I'm talking about littering holding a Bull hostage between her thighs until she gets filled up!

Can a bull be too good? I would say yes! I have had a few over the years in the lifestyle where I know I broke alot of her personal records. First penetration orgasm, first time squirting, first time Gspot orgasms, first time orgasms in different positions. I mean there were times that just about anything you did took her over the top! In knew I had earned the top spot. I mean I've got her whispering ******* she shouldn't be whispering! At some point she won't even let me pull out! Then all of a sudden.... Ghosted! Cut off!!! All communication cut without any notification!!!

So I don't know if I ever got anyone pregnant!🤷

Here's my question folks:
If a Bull got a hotwife pregnant and it was unexpected by the couple do you think most people would:
A. Abort, keep it confidential and never tell the Bull.
B. Keep it and raise it themselves and not involve the Bull.
C. Keep it and raise it and include the Bull in theirs and the baby's life.

I don't know if I ever got anyone pregnant but I have cum 💦 in numerous hotwives who wouldn't let me up out of that married pussy. When they felt me swelling up inside them they locked 🔒 their legs around me and held me tight instead of letting me jump up an shoot my load on them.

There were times when a creampie wasn't my intention and I was even told at times that I couldn't cum inside of them so as instructed I tried to jump up and pull out that sweet married pussy and give her a cum bath but there were some wives who had other ideas! I'm talking about littering holding a Bull hostage between her thighs until she gets filled up!

Can a bull be too good? I would say yes! I have had a few over the years in the lifestyle where I know I broke alot of her personal records. First penetration orgasm, first time squirting, first time Gspot orgasms, first time orgasms in different positions. I mean there were times that just about anything you did took her over the top! In knew I had earned the top spot. I mean I've got her whispering ******* she shouldn't be whispering! At some point she won't even let me pull out! Then all of a sudden.... Ghosted! Cut off!!! All communication cut without any notification!!!

If a Bull got a hotwife pregnant and it was unexpected by the couple do you think most people would:

I can’t really answer that since I’m trying to figure this out too, but in your scenario, say you did get them pregnant and then she ghosted you, had you known, what would you have wanted? To be in the baby’s life or not to be?

really depends on the couple & how secure they are in themselves, their love, & their relationship.
with my ex (before alyssa) it was unexpected, though she was very much playing with fire.
i told her point blank that i loved her & if/when he got her pregnant, that would not change...& that i would love the baby because it was hers.
she might've considered termination, but insisted that a baby should NEVER pay for an adult's decisions!
she miscarried regretfully, but it took only that for her then to care nothing about what others might think or say!

really depends on the couple & how secure they are in themselves, their love, & their relationship.
with my ex (before alyssa) it was unexpected, though she was very much playing with fire.
i told her point blank that i loved her & if/when he got her pregnant, that would not change...& that i would love the baby because it was hers.
she might've considered termination, but insisted that a baby should NEVER pay for an adult's decisions!
she miscarried regretfully, but it took only that for her then to care nothing about what others might think or say!
Thank you for sharing. My husband is just like you, he’s going to love the baby because it’s from me.

My wife has been fucked hard by a lot of Black alpha males. In every instance, they did her bare back and filled her married, white cunt with their loads of hot Black baby-makers. Both of us believe that insemination of the white female by the Black male is the natural ending to a great session of interracial sex. My wife was never concerned with being impregnated as she knew that I would always support her and her interracial babies, IF she became pregnant (a very big IF). Likewise, we believe that most alpha males do not want to expressly impregnate the woman they are fucking. On the other hand, what man does not want the added pleasure of nutting inside his bitch. A few of the studs who fucked my wife did, just before releasing their load, ask my wife "Where do you want it"? She always replied: "Deep in my cunt, I want to cum with you"! For the record, neither of us ever told a Black bull that we expressly wanted him to knock up my wife with his baby. Think of it as being the interracial sex version of "Don't ask, don't tell"!

Attachments

• In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 97
I think having unprotected sex closer and closer to high risk time of the month where it’s been already established no more pulling out is the most exciting sex for all involved…. But I feel telling the guy that she is in full ovulation and she’s at the perk of high risk before they go into the bed and make love unprotected is the Mount Everest of this lifestyle….

added to this is have the cuck leave the room telling them they can decide …. I guarantee 99.9% of the time she feeling him deliver his fertile load deep… at that point it way to exciting sex not to go all the way.

Hi everyone,

Hi I think a white lady having sex with black males is wonderful! Black men coming inside our wives and gf's is very erotic, getting black bred by a huge black penis and all that cum is the ultimate fantasy. Ultimate is the important word here as fantasies can end, parenthood won't! Be careful, good luck and keep us updated on your journey and share with us the breeding if you go ahead!!

B

If you were to find the right bull they may be into knocking you up. Be honest about the intentions up front. You may find the response in your favor. My wife had three different bulls/lovers that expressed interest in breeding her. We discussed it as a couple. We knew it was improbable because of the difficulty she had getting pregnant in the first place. We were open to the possibility of it though. Ultimately those relationships ended. She’s since stepped away from the lifestyle, but I’m hopeful that I can convince her to come back to it. The prospect of a successful breeding is unlikely, but it’ll still be fun letting her try.

From my experience most would abort some husbands even threaten to divorce. Mostly though I have yet to find a couple truly serious about the wife being bred. I get a lot of fantasy talk but thats about it.

Back