Would you risk your marriage over BBC?

Although you might say that revenge of a cheating husband was one of the reasons for me going out with a black guy that lead to much more.. So you might say that I risked my marriage to be with a black guy and I've never had any regrets. I can honestly say that I'm much more happy with my black lover than I would have ever been with my ex-hubby, not only sexually but mentally, physically and emotionally..

This is actually my big dilemma. I really want some BBC, but my husband doesn't know that and I'm pretty sure he would not be happy about it. So far, I have decided it's not worth risking my marriage, but we shall see.

If you'd like to chat with me Angie, please send me a private message as I'd love to try and answer any of the questions you may have.. Just you wanting some BBC is a huge statement that interests me to chat with you..

Twice divorced from cheating with BBC. Couldn't help myself.

It's not right that you HAD to cheat! I guess I just see this differently. If the male gets cold feet, HE is jeopardizing the relationship, not her.

My situation is a lot different. It's become my addiction, the whole concept. It's not something I want, I need my wife to do this, and she is getting a little burned out quite frankly. It's been almost a week since she partied. But I'm being supportive and letting things play out.

We had an on going thing with one friend who moved away, and I thought this was going to be just a fond memory, then SHE came forward and said she had blended her professional life with our private life and was seeing BBC behind my back. Once i worked through all the issues I had over her bring our private life into a realm where other people could find out, it grew into a major addiction for me.

same here

Nobody has any right to put constraints on what you do. That's what I've learned in this lifestyle. Our whole society is broken, women should never be monogamous but some men should. I am not a cuckold, I'm "stag" and can even play the bull roll with my 7.75" lol, but every woman has daily opportunities to be with other men, and if the situation is right, she should take it. IT'S FRICKING SCIENCE! We're going to die out if we don't learn this, as we become weaker and weaker, more sickly. The better genes are not being pushed forward.

So in the name of science, jump on all the cock you can get, and hopefully their will be some BBC in the mix. Get some HomeMedics quick HIV test kits, so that you never have to miss out on the experience of letting a BBC fuck you skin on skin and fill you up with their load.

Nobody has any right to put constraints on what you do. That's what I've learned in this lifestyle. Our whole society is broken, women should never be monogamous but some men should. I am not a cuckold, I'm "stag" and can even play the bull roll with my 7.75" lol, but every woman has daily opportunities to be with other men, and if the situation is right, she should take it. IT'S FRICKING SCIENCE! We're going to die out if we don't learn this, as we become weaker and weaker, more sickly. The better genes are not being pushed forward.

So in the name of science, jump on all the cock you can get, and hopefully their will be some BBC in the mix. Get some HomeMedics quick HIV test kits, so that you never have to miss out on the experience of letting a BBC fuck you skin on skin and fill you up with their load.

I agree sir

I started out just swinging but quickly it turned to interracial over the last seven years my husband has trained me to crave black cock. I am now past the point of no return. Him allowing me to be with a black man has stregthened our marriage and has brought my confidence up to where I never thought it would be. I am completely obsessed with flirting and have went as far as to let myself make passionate love to my bull. No I wouldn't risk losing my husband but I will never stop fucking black men. What they say is true once you go black you can never go back. lol.

I started out just swinging but quickly it turned to interracial over the last seven years my husband has trained me to crave black cock. I am now past the point of no return. Him allowing me to be with a black man has stregthened our marriage and has brought my confidence up to where I never thought it would be. I am completely obsessed with flirting and have went as far as to let myself make passionate love to my bull. No I wouldn't risk losing my husband but I will never stop fucking black men. What they say is true once you go black you can never go back. lol.
Do you mean that your 'bull' has to some extent replaced your husband at physical and emotional level? Or is he strictly instrumental to your marriage?

Can you become obsessed with your desire for BBC at the detriment of your marriage or relationship?
Can you go from a casual weekend fling to a junky gotta have it habit?

DEFINITELY!! I did....what started out as some extra fun on weekends to spice things up between hubby and I became a near marriage destroying obsession. By the time I stopped, I was "dating" 5-6 nights a week, multiple guys nightly, I's drag home 2-3 AM, few hours sleep and drag to work only to repeat it again and again every night. Wasn't about hubby at all any more.........just my LUST for BBC!! It took an ultimatum from hubby to make me realize how BAD things had really become between us........I chose him and our *******.

Can you manage an annual vacation tryst?

I have met men while on business trips, but never done a vacation trip with BBC. Most of my travel involves business so that's where sexual encounters take place too.

How about salivating over hot hung pics while your hubby/lover fucks you?

Have certainly done this in my mind while hubby took care of things, hard to look at actual photos while being sexual. I do check them out here tho and replay them in my mind when sexual with hubby.

Are you capable of renting space in your brain for BBC and Little of me?

sorry, I don't understand this one?

My first experience happened while I was still in a marriage that I should have ended 2 years earlier so I didn't really risk much but I have wondered what I would have done had I been in a good marriage and just "slipped". Granted there were two of them but my ex never even came close to rocking me like those guys did.

This can be every bit as much of an addiction for the husband who has an interest in his wife being with BBC, as it can be for the woman.

My wife gave me EVERYTHING! 4 of the most gorgeous *******! She was a young virgin when we met, and she has grown and blossomed into who she is....

For us, this seems to be something she has gotten "out of her system." Being a pent up band kid gone bad was a lot of fun for her, but now she just wants to curl up with me. Their is a lot of good about this, a lot of her experimentation involved an addictive white substance. She's a smart girl, and came to her senses in that regard, but it's really put the brakes on her desire for BBC.

Who knows where our life will take us. She may level out and lose control for BBC, she may not. This is the adventure we call life.

by the way, the "secret life" is SUCH A TURN ON"......... at least it was for me. Going to brunch with my wife and other upper middle class white couples, knowing my wife's womb had the sperm of other men swimming around in looking to hit the big payday...

by the way, the "secret life" is SUCH A TURN ON"......... at least it was for me. Going to brunch with my wife and other upper middle class white couples, knowing my wife's womb had the sperm of other men swimming around in looking to hit the big payday...
I so agree. The secret life can be very exhilarating!

I shared my ex-wife and was hooked as a cuck to the point I did not want her to stop being with hung black men. She created a monster by being with a hung brutha in front of me. I enjoyed the feeling of being cheated on in front of me and enjoyed watching her pleased by a man that was MUCH more endowed than I was! She wanted to stop and be in a traditional marriage and I wanted to see her fucked by hung black men all the time! The divorce has happened and I’m stuck paying alimony ($500 a month) for two years but I am free to find a woman that loves to be with BBC which is what brings me here, searching for my queen that is Caucasian, Latina, or Asian. Does anyone know where I can find a single woman that loves BBC and would love a serious relationship with a cuck that can support her, travel, get a house together and live a free life of pleasure without the drama of cheating? I would support her finding BBC as long as she enjoys it.

Last edited:
Back