Would you pay for BBC?

The main reason I made this thread would be to get reactions and see how women think about paying for BBC, but it seems like that's the craziest and most ridiculous thing in the world... and yet on other threads on this website, people make light of impregnation and giving birth to mixed babies like they're objects...

So you would never pay for BBC, but you would enjoy being impregnated and bringing another life into the world with a black man you only talk to for sexual reasons...?

Obviously not referring to all women on the forum, because I'm sure the vast majority want nothing to do with impregnation. But there are a decent amount of women/couples on here that fantasize about it and wouldn't be mad if it happened... you see posts along the lines of "I would love a black seed inside me, that would be so hot" or "It's my dream to give birth to a mixed baby after a BBC fucks me in front of my hubby" all the time on this forum... is that not more extreme than paying for a one night stand?

It's just really odd to me that paying for BBC is insane and would never happen in a million years, but plenty of women speak about being impregnated via adultery in such a welcoming and nonchalant way...
Bravo!!

Lots of people pay for *******'s.
When I used to fuck whores I had to pay them. Didn't like parting with money but it's their job.
Also when women go on holiday to West Indies they give money to the Black boys after sex.

Absolutely not. In fact, we ran into that with someone here where they got "tips" for their performance and passed on that. I don't care how big they are, how beautiful they are, or how long they can last, I'm not desperate and will never pay for any sex. Hubby and I have a great sex life. This is just added enhancement and fun.
Well said

Nellie and I have never paid money directly to one of her guys but I/we have certainly paid for a lot of vacations, hotel rooms and dinners, etc. It is an honor for me to provide ways for her to please and be pleased. It is all good and we can luckily afford it. She enjoys the company of younger men who may not be advanced in their careers or jobs.

White women PAID to have sex with black men in Jamaica.

I actually know some white women who said they paid for sex with black men while vacationing in Jamaica. Women love to gossip and it's hard for them to hold secrets.
Yeah that’s some wild ******* . I never understand why white women and couple go to Jamaica to get some black cock? I’m assuming they do it because it’s out of the country IDK . Plenty BBC in the United States and Europe for them .

I would be insulted if someone offered to pay me for sex. Any male that feels the need to charge for his services needs to get a better job in the real world. The one thing I have been offered and accepted is the friendship of some really great women, and that can't be bought

Hey hot wives and cuckolds. Random thought just came to my head - I was wondering how willing would you be to pay for BBC? For example, say you meet the perfect man, he's hot, tall, and you've seen his thick, long cock. But he says his cock isn't for free and that he charges a fee to fuck wives. Would you be receptive to that? Hubbies, would you pay a BBC to pound your wife? How much would you be willing to spend? Not thinking of doing this myself or anything, just curious! Is great BBC worth some of your paycheck? Discuss!
Lol, no. Really not necessary😄

Back