Would you let your wife on her own with a BBC

• No

Votes: 120 11.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 92 8.8%

• Total voters
Dating became part of our experiences with her second bull. Her first actually picked her up in a bar restaurant and after she asked for permission he used her in the back of our SUV. So my first experience was that intense rush knowing my wife was being treated like a slut by a black guy.

Each of her bulls have had their own take or dating style. Everyone of them had her keep her wedding rings on and they all liked introducing her to their friends and didn’t hide the fact she was married.

We always meet as a couple on the first date or maybe second. I like to meet alone once some trust has been established.
It is kind of strange that most of the no shows happen when I am alone. Often wondered if the males are more uncomfortable meeting in public places, bars/ restaurants with a single lady.

Dating became part of our experiences with her second bull. Her first actually picked her up in a bar restaurant and after she asked for permission he used her in the back of our SUV. So my first experience was that intense rush knowing my wife was being treated like a slut by a black guy.

Each of her bulls have had their own take or dating style. Everyone of them had her keep her wedding rings on and they all liked introducing her to their friends and didn’t hide the fact she was married.
Why would they want to hide that she's married. I would think that is one of the more exciting parts about it.

Why would they want to hide that she's married. I would think that is one of the more exciting parts about it.
I meant that more as a joke. They loved that they had taken a white wife out as their date. She had to stand there and be introduced to his friends and answer questions about what she was doing. She described it as repeated jolts into her stomach

This is all hypothetical …I don’t love the idea of not being there but it’s something I know I’d allow if she wanted to try it with someone we trust, especially if he were a particularly promising bull. I can’t imagine it would ever work for that to be the routine way of things, but that doesn’t mean it couldn’t be an occasional part of a routine.

They were 'different' in their own unique way. Hubby and I are in this together so I love it when he is there as I know he's getting satisfaction as well.

But when my Bull has me alone (for various reasons) it was 'different' exciting, yes. But still missed hubby. Kind of hard to explain, but I'd really have to say 'Yes and No' to your question.
Very good answer Dblinsey 👏 I think both are good. But also believe a woman should be able to have some alone and private time to be intimate with her bull.as it would allow I believe a more uninhibited and satisfying experience I mean as a white male enjoy watching white women with black men. But also believe they should be able to have time together in private. ❤️

Very good answer Dblinsey 👏 I think both are good. But also believe a woman should be able to have some alone and private time to be intimate with her bull.as it would allow I believe a more uninhibited and satisfying experience I mean as a white male enjoy watching white women with black men. But also believe they should be able to have time together in private. ❤️
Understanding I always want hubby thier. Hubby introduced and it's multiple orgasms for me when hubby present joined due two love two or more cocks

For me No .. the whole thrill is to share the fantasy together. I'm more of a stag not a cuck . Wouldn't have no interest in letting a guy take my wife alone for the night or day what so ever . That's not what it's about personally for me . Threesome (MFM) or watch . No taking her on dates or alone time
quite insecure, i suppose. let a good bbc have your wife to himself. only this will make her happy.

Back