Would you let your wife on her own with a BBC

• No

Votes: 120 11.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 92 8.8%

• Total voters
It is better to have the husband agree to the wife playing alone, but if that is not possible, then she should certainly explore opportunities to do it without his knowledge. I have helped a few wives find men without their husbands’ knowledge. Wives deserve sexual fulfillment and should not have to settle for whatever their husbands can provide.
Indian wives ?

The hubby must do everything to make his woman happy and satisfied, and it is her choice that will allow him to be present, or his place is waiting for her at home, and sometimes outside the house, if the meeting takes place in their bedroom, no one has canceled the Hierarchy, and the hubby is in her is at a lower level if he is willing to give his wife the freedom to choose and share

Of course, Anna often meets alone, I like to see her getting ready for them, I check her shaved cunt and sometimes recommend her for the dress. In return they fill her with their semen and she returns home happy and shows me the result of the fuck

Of course, Anna often meets alone, I like to see her getting ready for them, I check her shaved cunt and sometimes recommend her for the dress. In return they fill her with their semen and she returns home happy and shows me the result of the fuck
GOOD FOR THE TWO OF YOU

No
In our case we agreed id be with her watching jerking of or simply participating till i cum
But iv given them some time while a go get coffee or drinks and food while they fuck and let them some time alone

I have never had to ask any husband or boyfriend for alone time with their woman because I have always personally insisted on earning their trust and exceeding all of their expectations first and that is why it eventually always gets offered!♠️

You have to understand that most couple's actually enter the lifestyle with the fantasy of either sharing the experience together in threesomes or hubby watching his woman in action getting taken as he watches and enjoys. She is also fulfilling her fantasy of performing for him so a Bull needs to be aware that the fulfillment of their fantasies for coming into the lifestyle has to be fulfilled first before other fantasies can be brought to the forefront. So as a good rule of thumb👍 If you have to ask for it then you haven't earned it yet!

Back