Would you let your black bull cum inside you?

I may not be female and can not get pregnant, but I let any bull who fucks me seed my holes. I am here to serve and them filling me with seed is my purpose!!!

My bull cums in me every time he fucks me as it’s the complete Finnish , knowing we are both satisfied after he has satisfied my lust for his black cock and filling my cunt with his bbc seed.
I love both hearing him telling my husband who always watches him and I that he’s going to fuck his black seed into my cunt and feeling his cock start to throb as he starts to ejaculate his hot seed deep in me there is no better feeling than feeling his hot seed being released into my vagina.

Last edited:
Yes, of course, as long as the bull is tested. Hubby on the other hand is not allowed to cum inside me. :qos:
Although my wife still lets me have bareback sex with her, I am not allowed to cum inside her. During the very last moment I have to pull out and cum outside. Failing to do this I will be banned forever out of her lovely pussy. Only her bull has the right to finish inside her. It's been more than three years since I finished inside my wife's lovely pussy.

We balance safety and pleasure. She can’t get pregnant, so that’s a plus. I have been the only guy she’s had unprotected sex w her whole life. We have a trusted bull. After some time and testing, her and I discussed the topic but she wasn’t sure. On the next date I watched her tease his bare cock against her lips and clit as they intimately kissed. They were both incredibly turned on. She gave me a look and I gave her a nod. Nothing more needed to be said. She whispered in his ear she wanted him to slide inside and he didn’t hesitate. They enjoyed several positions before he finally filled her. I happily finished second. They have played bare ever since.
Guys hate condoms and their lack of sensation, and I’m pretty sure women aren’t big fan either. Playing bare is more intimate and pleasurable. And there is certainly nothing more pleasurable than finishing inside her.

Attachments

• 9E9B28F9-BD4F-40B6-9C64-6F2E37D81144.jpeg
    9E9B28F9-BD4F-40B6-9C64-6F2E37D81144.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 187
  • BF633D5A-8876-46F5-851F-CD4FE7CDA0ED.jpeg
    BF633D5A-8876-46F5-851F-CD4FE7CDA0ED.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 189
My wife is well aware that if she decides to cuckold me, there are 3 rules

1: she must wear her wedding ring
2: no condoms allowed
3: I get the creampie when he’s done with her

So if she takes a bull, yeah, she’ll be taking his cum and I’ll be taking her creampie
Those sound like your rules. What about her rules? Does she have any?

Back