Would you let your black bull cum inside you?

Yes, of course, as long as the bull is tested. Hubby on the other hand is not allowed to cum inside me. :qos:
My wife has the same policy as you do. She began to enjoy her first ever BBC during our engagement, with my full knowledge and support. Her Master Black Bull was fully tested so they always went bareback. He broke her anal virginity on their first play date. Anne loved submitting completely and became sexually insatiable for BBC in the months leading up to our wedding.

At the insistence of her Master black bull, my new bride agreed to become black exclusive once our honeymoon was over. She agreed without hesitation. That was 8 years ago and I have not been allowed to penetrate my wife ever since. Soon after Anne returned from our honeymoon, her Master Bull began to share my wife with his (fully tested) black friends. Anne soon became the gang bang bareback Slutwife for these 5 black men. She has loved every BBC experience ever since.

As a fully trained submissive cuckold husband, I have become very comfortable with our marital lifestyle.

My wife played with black and white guys for a long time , never once used a condom always had men cum inside Her.
Apart,from one pregnancy with a black bull, and She did not know which one only there was a lot of guys there.
She wanted to keep the baby at first, but after some discussions with Her friends, She got rid of it in the end, I had nothing to do,with Her decision , and did not even know She had gone and done it.

She did not know which one only there was a lot of guys there.
That's not unusual. Often the mom will not know which of several black men is the *******. When several sets of sperm mingle in a pussy, it's just plain luck which one might fertilize an egg.
She wanted to keep the baby at first, but after some discussions with Her friends, She got rid of it in the end,
That is such a difficult decision for a woman. It's a shame that even in the 21st century, so many people have negative attitudes toward white women who have black babies. We should encourage and support them instead.

Back