Would You Leave Your Husband if Your Bull Asked You To?

White women are free to divorce whoever ever the please, and marry whoever. I don't argue that. I disagree with statements like:

Upgrading is far from being racist."
"AsItShouldBe"

And constant quips insinuating that to be with a black man is better than white man, or superior. The heart loves who it loves, skin color regardless. White is not superior to black, and black is not superior to white.
@loverbbcinva

Well, you're welcome to your opinion.

But i know many caucasian women, who would dispute you on your position.

I mean, why do you think that so many caucasian women, who certifed QOS, and are only with black men, date black men, marry black men, have babies with black men?

And are so dedicated to black men?

There are rules, levels to this movement!

Attachments

• The QOS.jpg
    The QOS.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 39
@loverbbcinva

I mean, why do you think that so many caucasian women, who certifed QOS, and are only with black men, date black men, marry black men, have babies with black men?

Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion. Though, in the grand scheme of the population, the percentage of white women doing what you are saying is very very small..

@loverbbcinva

Got some real bad new for you cubcake but plenty of black women are shacking up with white guys these days. It tends to be college educated black men/women that are marrying outside their race. Their is no superior race its just changing demographics and young people being exposed and falling in love outside their own race.

Your delusions have a real issue. Blacks are a small minority in most western countries. Marrying and breeding outside of your race will delete the black gene pool far quicker than the white gene pool.

Got some real bad new for you cubcake but plenty of black women are shacking up with white guys these days. It tends to be college educated black men/women that are marrying outside their race. Their is no superior race its just changing demographics and young people being exposed and falling in love outside their own race.

Your delusions have a real issue. Blacks are a small minority in most western countries. Marrying and breeding outside of your race will delete the black gene pool far quicker than the white gene pool.
@JaxCougar

Black men of high value, aren't concerned with what afro american women do.

We have options, and are only interested in a woman that brings value to the table.

I don't have delusions, i'm just stating facts, from have been conveyed to me.

I do not believe that. People's culture needs to change. Schools can only do so much if ******* do not either show up or care when there. Society does not need to cater to anyone either rich, poor. People need to take accountability for themselves and take care of the babies they make and be a role model. If you want to talk stats look at the percentage of fatherless ******* in the black community. That is a culture issue not a society's problem.
Problem is that certain people do not want to take responsibility for their actions and choose to blame everyone but themselves. And that makes the people that actually did the right thing upset over their peers.

I get where you're coming from but you're being more subjective than objective. I tend to look at things objectively and study the data. I also have the benefit of living in other countries. Its absolutely undeniable that the US still has significant racially fueled inequalities. Whether that is the average sentences handed to different races for the same crimes or how readily available social services are for the poor in the US.

You raise the question about the number of absentee fathers or single mom, and grandmothers, raising black ******* which is valid. However its not purely a cultural issue there are social aspects to that issue as well.

@JaxCougar

We have options, and are only interested in a woman that brings value to the table.

People of "high value" tend to have more choices no matter what race they are. The facts and statistics do not support your meaningless anecdotes. Marrying outside of your race is on the rise but it has absolutely nothing to do with your imaginary superiority complex. The biggest factor is more minorities going to college and being exposed to different races.

AA and white folks are not on the ascendancy. Asian and Hispanic population growth is outpacing other races.. Marrying and breeding white women does not help your world domination cause. You're just weakening your gene pool.

I get where you're coming from but you're being more subjective than objective. I tend to look at things objectively and study the data. I also have the benefit of living in other countries. Its absolutely undeniable that the US still has significant racially fueled inequalities. Whether that is the average sentences handed to different races for the same crimes or how readily available social services are for the poor in the US.

You raise the question about the number of absentee fathers or single mom, and grandmothers, raising black ******* which is valid. However its not purely a cultural issue there are social aspects to that issue as well.
No its a choice and its the culture. Its all over this site how many babies they can make. The million man March was to change the thinking of the black ******* figure.
There is no other country in this world that has better conditions and opportunities for ANYONE to succeed. Society should not have to coddle anyone to make something out of themselves. To think any differently is to say one race is not smart enough to do things for themselves without having to be helped.
I went to the same schools, lived in same neighborhood but I was not given preferential treatment to get into a college or to help pay for it as black students from my school did. The system is set up for success if someone wanted to earn it.
There are no white college funds there are no white colleges. But there are both for blacks. So in my own experience the system is harder for poor white ******* to succeed than anyone else.

Last edited:

Why are you and others so upset at what the black bull is saying? For him, it's the truth. It's his truth. If you disagree, great -- live the truth you know to be true. But arguing about this seems ridiculous to me.

Why are you and others so upset at what the black bull is saying? For him, it's the truth. It's his truth. If you disagree, great -- live the truth you know to be true. But arguing about this seems ridiculous to me.
@jockboy

Don't you know why?

It's because they have to be right, no matter what, even if they don't have factual proof to validate their position.

And because they're word has to be the last word that has to be believed, even if they're wrong.

No one else can be right.

Didn't you get the memo? 😂🧐

@syscom3

Actually no, it's very valid.

I have spoken with many married caucasian women, who are filing for divorce, because they're leaving their husbands, so they can be with black men, and do so proudly.

It is 2021 after all.
Lisa Simpson GIF by The Simpsons

Why would a caucasian woman in her right mind, not leave her husband, so she can upgrade, and be with a black man.

There's no need for caucasian women to cow tow to societies expectations in 2021.
I can understand why and how you can make this comment honestly. the same way a hotwife tends to need to be programmed over years slowly introduced and seduced by bbc; so have you the bbc bull been conditioned by submissive and super over sexualized hotwives to feel an alpha superior confident mindset. In your mind the cuck is pathetic and weak unable to satisfy her and she is such a bbc addicted white slut that would do anything for your bigger cock.

NEWSFLASH

The hotwife loves her husband and 8 times out of 10 is doing this for his pleasure, having been conditioned to embrace her sluttier side and enjoy bbc cause it makes him happy and her feel more desired and confident.

The one truly in control....is the cuckold. Having slowly and deliberately gently nudged his wife to embrace and enjoy his fantasy of experiencing HIS fantasy of being a bbc slut vicariously through her and all while portraying himself as a pathetic loser, unable to satisfy his sex crazed hotwife. He makes sure she always verbalizes how much better you are, as at first you thought it was weird but as her words of encouragement sink in you actually begin to think about how right she is. however all you do is ever provide a physical need her husband has artificially instilled in her

The cuckold is the real master mind and the true alpha,
1: he convinced his wife to live out his fantasies for him while making her feel better about herself and feeling both more sexy and in love with her husband
2: He lured you the bull in by dangling a willing, sexy, bbc hungry sex addicted white slut you could fuck whenever you desired NSA and portrayed such a meek betamale personality you became assured his hotwife would without hesitation obey anything you told her. Just as the cuckold wants

BUT ultimately none of that matters a bull who would ask a hotwife to leave her husband is a homewrecker and no true hotwife would leave their husband for a sex object she is privy to any time she demands.

@JaxCougar

EVERY human being has value, just as EVERY human being has options and makes choices. Most people choose to love those (or the one) who fulfills what the seek as love best. True love is expressed in deeds and actions as much if not more than words. People can tell you anything; just because they "convey" it doesn't mandate you must ******* the Kool Aid.

BTW human value will never be just account balance, dick size, or pussy wetness....so as a Black man of high value (self worth), there's no f'ing way I'm going in that rabbit hole you seem to be in.

Back