Would you keep sucking after I cum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCoSanBull

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Hotwives & Cucks,
There’s nothing hotter than a BBC Slut that is hungry for a second load after her Bull cums.
I make it my mission to fill all holes at least once. Where do you enjoy your Bull to bust his nut? This slut seems to be hungry for more.
Your Superior Bull,

Last edited:
You said it sister! It’s all about him. I like my tits covered and I love my mouth filled.
Obviously as a cuck the bull cumming anywhere on/in my wife is a joy. But I do like suckling on my wife nipples when they are covered in another mans cum, something very comforting for me when this happens when she guides her nipple into my mouth, doubled with the slippery feel and strong smell drives me wild.

Hotwives & Cucks,
There’s nothing hotter than a BBC Slut that is hungry for a second load after her Bull cums.
I make it my mission to fill all holes at least once. Where do you enjoy your Bull to bust his nut? This slut seems to be hungry for more.
Your Surperior Bull,
To start with, bulls cum wherever and whenever they want, I can't tell him unless they ask me. Mostly they cum when they see me cumming which is really great. Now, your main question: if it was a bj, I do carry on until it's clean. And the same if he came in my pussy. I love the taste of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back