Would you keep sucking after I cum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCoSanBull

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Hotwives & Cucks,
There’s nothing hotter than a BBC Slut that is hungry for a second load after her Bull cums.
I make it my mission to fill all holes at least once. Where do you enjoy your Bull to bust his nut? This slut seems to be hungry for more.
Your Superior Bull,

Last edited:
Continue by all means. Especially after you cum. That way you reinforce the act and avoid possible urges to purge by continuing that which makes you feel guilty. Reinforcing your urge to suck cock in the first place, thus suppressing any purge thoughts.

Hotwives & Cucks,
There’s nothing hotter than a BBC Slut that is hungry for a second load after her Bull cums.
I make it my mission to fill all holes at least once. Where do you enjoy your Bull to bust his nut? This slut seems to be hungry for more.
Your Superior Bull,
I normally do it makes him feel good draining him continued sucking and licking makes him feel more satisfied

Hotwives & Cucks,
Your Superior Bull,
I love to please my bull in any way that he desires. My favorite is probably anal sex though. I was an anal virgin until 7 years ago. My first black lover took my anal virginity and I have craved anal ever since.

Hotwives & Cucks,
Your Superior Bull,
I enjoy sucking Black Cock and take pride in swallowing every drop I can. It is my way of showing respect, submission, desire, and love of BBC. One must continue to play with, suck, manipulate and work BBC after he comes. You can often get a second round from a good Bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back