Would you keep sucking after I cum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCoSanBull

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Hotwives & Cucks,
There’s nothing hotter than a BBC Slut that is hungry for a second load after her Bull cums.
I make it my mission to fill all holes at least once. Where do you enjoy your Bull to bust his nut? This slut seems to be hungry for more.
Your Superior Bull,

Last edited:
I think swallowing is the most intimate thing a woman can do
I’m not too sure what is the most sexually intimate thing a QoS woman can do - sucking a bbc to orgasm and swallowing all his cum,or fucking a bbc and have him fill your pussy full of his cum ?
I think they’re probably equally as intimate as each other,that’s why I enjoy offering both to my bbc lover’s over the years,and my beautiful black lover currently.
What I do know is that the bbc I enjoy sex with really appreciate me giving them both pleasures when we enjoy passionate sensual pleasurable and satisfying sex.
I’m told my sucking technique with my mouth is exquisite,and the way my tight little pussy sucks the cum out of their throbbing cock as they fuck me is euphoric.
I’m happy to be able to offer these beautiful bbc gentlemen the heavenly sex they seek from a QoS,even if I’m a mature older slim woman. I’m pretty popular with our bbc friends,which intrigues but pleases me at the same time.
If there’s any bbc in Melbourne Australia looking for a QoS,you’re very welcome to contact me. xxx

Hotwives & Cucks,
There’s nothing hotter than a BBC Slut that is hungry for a second load after her Bull cums.
I make it my mission to fill all holes at least once. Where do you enjoy your Bull to bust his nut? This slut seems to be hungry for more.
Your Superior Bull,
In my pussy first,then in my mouth,and then again in my pussy ! My pussy will already be full of your 1st load of cum,but I know your stamina is exemplary and your cum loads are excessive.
But that’s just what a bbc offers,and that’s why a QoS like moi prefers bbc sex to any other ! Lol xxx

Hotwives & Cucks,
Your Superior Bull,
Ye
Hotwives & Cucks,
Your Superior Bull,
s I would keep sucking.

There is nothing more sensual than sucking my black lover after he’s fucked me and exploded a big load of cum deep into my tight little pussy. To lick the cum still oozing out of his knob,sucking his throbbing shaft of the cum coating his cock,is just the best feeling - his cum tastes lovely.
My hubby usually licks my clit while i’m sucking and milking my black lover of the cum left in his cock, and when I orgasm again,I just have to have my black lover’s cock sliding back up my cum-filled pulsating pussy and have him fuck me again until he pumps another big load of his potent black cum and fills me to full again.
My hubby then slides up my pussy,while i’m again sucking my black lover’s bbc,but my well-fucked pussy has been stretched by the size of my black lover’s bbc and has 2 full loads of his black creme inside me,so I can barely feel my hubby’s cock fucking me.
My hubby tells us that all he can feel is a pussy full of black cum,but that’s just how it is ! He cums very quickly and doesn’t blow much cum when he orgasms,so he’s happy when he’s fucked me and cums,and then my black lover and I get back to some more lovemaking and erotic hot pleasurable and satisfying bbc sex !
My hubby’s happy just sitting next to us and enjoying watching our lovemaking - we hardly notice he’s there. But the 3 of us love our arrangement and our bbc sex lifestyle.
It’s now up to me to get a few QoS tattoos to make my devotion to bbc sex and my black lover more public,which I think i’m going to do. After all,I’ll only be signifying my who and what I am,and I already do that in public when my black lover and I are together,so it’s only probably just stating the obvious anyway.
My hubby is supportive and encouraging of my actions,as is my black lover,do again,all 3 of us are happy ! And that’s important ! xxx

Love that relationship. Enjoy it.

Hotwives & Cucks,
Your Superior Bull,
Sure.. why should i not suck your cock after you gave me some plasure :p

Hotwives & Cucks,
Your Superior Bull,
I wold like the first one inside my mouth and keep on sucking while you ejaculate. the second one in my pussy and the 3rd in my ass hole :*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back