Would you do it again?

This is a question for the hotwifes.

Lots of you did slide into this lifestyle out of a "normal" relationship. Maybe your husband talked you into it; in the beginning, you were sceptical, but then you got addicted as you found out what you had missed your whole life. You realised, there's no way back. You finally discovered your real sexuality.

If you were 18 again and knew about all this, would you

1) go for the lifestyle again, marry your hubby again and let somebody else fuck you into *******,

or would you rather

2) look for a man that gives you everything: emotional stability, love and the best sex you can imagine?

And why? Please be honest.
Thank you

I would not change a thing. My life has been good and I love my Husband with all my heart. Although I came to the lifestyle late in life, I believe it was meant to be. AND BESIIDES I AM HAVING ALOT FUN NOW BEING SSOO NAUGHTY!!!!!!
That's good to hear!
I think it's quite typical that as you get older, you can see things more relaxed because you lived your life with your husband, and it's been good. You don't think about leaving him for better sex the way you maybe would have done as an inexperienced 20 yr old, right?

Back