Would you consider a live in bull?....

I would be happy if we had a bull that lives in our house.
He should then take the lead with us and set clear rules. He would then be the only one who has sex with my wife, who gets to kiss her and see her naked.
He should be a guy for my wife who she feels affection for, even a kind of love.
He should dominate me and show me that only he can really satisfy my wife. He will be there for my wife 24×7 and make her his hotwife.

He should then take the lead with us and set clear rules. He would then be the only one who has sex with my wife, who gets to kiss her and see her naked.
He should be a guy for my wife who she feels affection for, even a kind of love.
He should dominate me and show me that only he can really satisfy my wife. He will be there for my wife 24×7 and make her his hotwife.
There is a pretty blurry line between "let's do it and just a hopeful fantasy" in this thread. Having a lot of experience with FWB vacations and overnight guests, I would strongly recommend a single night to start ... do this a few times. If that works, a couple nights or weekend ... again, try a couple of these. A week and perhaps, on to a month ... if you happen to get here, everyone will have learned a lot and adjustments can be made. The default is "it will not work for an extended period of time" ... planning and trials will improve your odds. Happy Cohabitating! :sneaky:

There is a pretty blurry line between "let's do it and just a hopeful fantasy" in this thread. Having a lot of experience with FWB vacations and overnight guests, I would strongly recommend a single night to start ... do this a few times. If that works, a couple nights or weekend ... again, try a couple of these. A week and perhaps, on to a month ... if you happen to get here, everyone will have learned a lot and adjustments can be made. The default is "it will not work for an extended period of time" ... planning and trials will improve your odds. Happy Cohabitating! :sneaky:
I know that there is a big difference between fantasy and reality.
For sure you cannot go straight and let the bull move in and you don't know him.
As you said needs to be tested out.
But let's assume we became very good friends, my wife finds him interesting, in some way they felt in love in a special way. Rules are discussed and accepted by all 3 of us.
Then I would like that he moves in and takes over the lead.
He'll be the one to satisfy my wife - only him.
My wife will be off-limits for me - just my wife, but his hotwife.

Everyone is different but I think you should be allowed to kiss your wife and see her naked especially while black men are fucking her. It will strength the Love between you and your wife and her black baby if she is lucky and some black man fucks his black baby into her unprotected married white cunt and womb.

We have talked about having a live in. We have had a Bull spend a night. We have also had one spend a week with us in our home. We enjoyed that very much. We go back and forth about whether to have a live in Bull or not. The thing is to have someone living with you there has to be trust and a relationship. Some folks don't want that and some do. I would love to have a live in but know it will take time and may never happen.
I've been in the Ohio area pretty frequently if you're still looking. Dayton and Columbus. Let me know if you're interested in getting to know each other and having a blast together.

My ultimate dream is to be directly involved in a Master/slave or cuckold couple type of live-in relationship. Obviously, excellent chemistry and trust are paramount. However, I also believe there must be clearly defined rules and roles in this unique POLY household. I believe the Bull or Master should be the Alpha and they should bring MUCH MORE to the household than just cock.
If everyone aren't physically, financially and emotionally better than before the union, then it may become dissolved.
That's a solid point to consider - the roles of the people involved and how they will change for the better. I've had a lot of experience with cuckolding and while it can be fun it can also be draining. You gotta make room for normal friends and family activities too so you can get some form of balance.

Not sure a live in bull is that viable.? Sounds a great fantasy but the relationship and power dynamics would be hard to negotiate.

I have had a BF over night and for a day or two and when he is there my cuck is an obedient servant. The bull is the man of the house and my only focus when he is around. Not sure that would work 365/24/7.

Back