Would you consider a live in bull?....

Nope, he still hates it. ?
Are you sure he hates it?
Is it not a major turn on for him, doesn't get gets off of it big time?

The cucks I knew kicked the wife out when she continued doing things they didn't like.
So your husband is either a real wimp or really liking this and pretends not to like it.

Are you sure he hates it?
Is it not a major turn on for him, doesn't get gets off of it big time?

The cucks I knew kicked the wife out when she continued doing things they didn't like.
So your husband is either a real wimp or really liking this and pretends not to like it.

I am certain, yes, and he is neither. Actually, he is the exact opposite.

He puts himself into situations he must endure for my pleasure out of pure love. He sees the confidence that cuckolding him gives me, he sees how sexy it makes me feel. He understands that I have had problems in the past with an oppressive family, who deliberately restricted my freedom by creating guilt and weaponising it against me.

He understands me, he listens to me, he puts me first, and most importantly he liberates me and given me the gift of being free to accept myself and surrender to my desires without fear of judgement - all through the sheer mental strength to endure.

So yes, defintely not a wimp, and I am certain he hates being cuckolded. ??

He puts himself into situations he must endure for my pleasure out of pure love. He sees the confidence that cuckolding him gives me, he sees how sexy it makes me feel. He understands that I have had problems in the past with an oppressive family, who deliberately restricted my freedom by creating guilt and weaponising it against me.

He understands me, he listens to me, he puts me first, and most importantly he liberates me and given me the gift of being free to accept myself and surrender to my desires without fear of judgement - all through the sheer mental strength to endure.

Beautiful. There is only one you, Mistress, so special, you deserve all the love you can get

Ah, okay.
So you are totally fine if he has an other girl / woman on the side to have fun with.

Ah, okay.
So you are totally fine if he has an other girl / woman on the side to have fun with.

Of course not. He's mine. He's my sub. He's my property. We have an entire lifestyle dynamic that revolves around the willing surrender of his freedom to me, and my rejection of restriction.

And, I have 100% total confidence that even if I offered him that opportunity, he would reject it. He'd actually be heartbroken I'd offered it.

Honestly, our relationship is incredible and the most loving I've ever known.

Of course not. He's mine. He's my sub. He's my property. We have an entire lifestyle dynamic that revolves around the willing surrender of his freedom to me, and my rejection of restriction.

And, I have 100% total confidence that even if I offered him that opportunity, he would reject it. He'd actually be heartbroken I'd offered it.

Honestly, our relationship is incredible and the most loving I've ever known.
I've seen a lot in this lifestyle, really a lot (long time bull).
But never encountered a husband that actually did not liked to be cucked. Never encountered a husband that accepted his wife doing this he did not like.
I know that a sub is supposed to be submissive, but guess what, it is al under some kind of arrangement, yes he is humiliated, yes maybe inflicted some pain, and yes cucked, but all of this because he likes is that way.
Like I said, I've seen woman kicked out of the house because they kept on doing thing the husbands did not like.

You last point is somewhat strange for me.
You say you have a loving relationship.
But doing something the other doesn't like, in fact hates, is in my opinion not an act of love, but an act of.... do not know what to call it, but surely not love.
And it doesn't matter which party does what, I've also seen husbands doing thing that are dead wrong.

I've noticed it sounds a bit judgemental, but it is not meant that way. Just giving my opion and thoughts.

If your husbands really hates to be cucked, and still wants to be with you, that is really up to him. If you really want to hurt him by keep on cucking him, that is up to you.
But it all sounds really strange to me.

Would love to hear his honest opinion.

Last edited:
I've seen a lot in this lifestyle, really a lot (long time bull).
But never encountered a husband that actually did not liked to be cucked. Never encountered a husband that accepted his wife doing this he did not like.
I know that a sub is supposed to be submissive, but guess what, it is al under some kind of arrangement, yes he is humiliated, yes maybe inflicted some pain, and yes cucked, but all of this because he likes is that way.
Like I said, I've seen woman kicked out of the house because they kept on doing thing the husbands did not like.

You last point is somewhat strange for me.
You say you have a loving relationship.
But doing something the other doesn't like, in fact hates, is in my opinion not an act of love, but an act of hate.
And it doesn't matter which party does what, I've also seen husbands doing thing that are dead wrong.

I've noticed it sounds a bit judgemental, but it is not meant that way. Just giving my opion and thoughts.

If your husbands really hates to be cucked, and still wants to be with you, that is really up to him. If you really want to hurt him by keep on cucking him, that is up to you.
But it all sounds really strange to me.

Would love to hear his honest opinion.

I think you are getting dangerously close to laying down damning judgement on something that you admit yourself you do not understand. You may have experienced a lot, but you haven't experienced us. I'd also say that experience should have probably taught anyone that this is a vast area of kink with a very wide scope for variants.

Cuckolding was always my fantasy. I was atracted the the power of being abe to indulge in what society would deem as forbidden sex. It was never my sub's. He has always been a possessive type of guy.

But it shouldn't be too hard to understand. Imagine wanting to make someone else happy SO much that you put their needs before yours. Imagine being willing to sacrifice for that person. Imagine being able to say, completely honestly that the pain of the act of your sacrifice is ultimately outweighed by the joys of its consequence. You've just imagined loving someone with absolute purity of heart. It doesn't matter if that person is your baby, your parent, your partner, or whatever, it's a person you genunely love.

And that is the relationship that I have with my sub. The consequence of me cuckolding him - my happiness, my confidence, me feeling sexier, more alive than ever - is something he loves. What he has to do to make me feel that way - the act, being cuckolded - he hates. And his willingness to do that for me only makes me love him all the more, and makes me want to passionately defend him from anyone calling him a wimp, for example.

We have an incredbly loving relationship, and just becasue you haven't experienced a couple doing it the way we do it, it doesn't make it any less legitimate.

As for his honest thoughts, he has a whole section on my website where he shares them, so they are there for all to see. Can't get much more honest than that.

Last edited:
I think you are getting dangerously close to laying down damning judgement on something that you admit yourself you do not understand. You may have experienced a lot, but you haven't experienced us. I'd also say that experience should have probably taught anyone that this is a vast area of kink with a very wide scope for variants.

Cuckolding was always my fantasy. I was atracted the the power of being abe to indulge in what society would deem as forbidden sex. It was never my sub's. He has always been a possessive type of guy.

But it shouldn't be too hard to understand. Imagine wanting to make someone else happy SO much that you put their needs before yours. Imagine being willing to sacrifice for that person. Imagine being able to say, completely honestly that the pain of the act of your sacrifice is ultimately outweighed by the joys of its consequence. You've just imagined loving someone with absolute purity of heart. It doesn't matter if that person is your baby, your parent, your partner, or whatever, it's a person you genunely love.

And that is the relationship that I have with my sub. The consequence of me cuckolding him - my happiness, my confidence, me feeling sexier, more alive than ever - is something he loves. What he has to do to make me feel that way - the act, being cuckolded - he hates. And his willingness to do that for me only makes me love him all the more, and makes me want to passionately defend him from anyone calling him a wimp, for example.

We have an incredbly loving relationship, and just becasue you haven't experienced a couple doing it the way we do it, it doesn't make it any less legitimate.

As for his honest thoughts, he has a whole section on my website where he shares them, so they are there for all to see. Can't get much more honest than that.

Thank you for your explanation, it makes it a bit more clearer.
And I'm sorry if it look like judgmental, but I am really down to earth and maybe a bit blunt. It is not meant that way, just trying to understand and giving my point of view/opinion, nothing more.

You are correct with me not experiencing you, and to take it further, I've seen a lot, but I never said I've seen it all. There is always room for more, there are always new things to learn.

I do get where you are going with your explanation. And yes, you can love some one so much that you even do or accept things which hurt you.
I can really see that with parents and children, not so much in a couple. So your husband does that for you. Great for you.
But for me this would imply that you do not have the same love for him, because you did not accept the fact that he is not into this.
He is really hurt by you cucking him, and he accepts it because he wants to see you happy and alive. But what do you do for him, what do you do to make him really happy and feeling alive. That is I think the part I do not understand for now.
I do get that some cucks want to be subs, want to be humiliated and that kind of stuf, but that is what they want, they get of on it, they get giant orgasms which lasts for a long time.
I do not see what is in it for him, other than you loving him, and with that my mind says well, other woman can love him too, without the cucking.

Maybe I should read you site first, maybe then I will understand it better.
There is also an other domme, she is/was also very extreme, but with one exception, her husband wanted it. She has a site as well.

And again, if you find anything offensive or judgmental, then I'm sorry, not meant that way. See it this way, I gain nothing when you continue, I gain nothing if you stop, I gain nothing if you break up, so why should I judge, it would not change anything.

One would consider that possibly TRUE LOVE amdevotion does he stick around or is close by in case you need him. ?

One would consider that possibly TRUE LOVE amdevotion does he stick around or is close by in case you need him. ?
Is doing things you know your partner hates also true love?
Because she does things of which she knows her husbands hates. Is that true love?

If ******* weren’t involved.
My cuck and I have spoke about it, he’s a big fan of this lifestyle, and I reap the rewards ☺?
My sons are the world to me and I can’t involve them... HOWEVER???
When they are all out of this house, that is a different game altogether!
My cuck and I dream about buying an RV, traveling CrossCountry! And he’ll want me to take a new BBC in each state LOL!
Or maybe we just might have a bull move right in, into the Master Bedroom???
Can’t wait for his response to this post????
LOL like your idea of traveling with an RV Cross Country and having a BBC in every State

In my case, I’m 31 years older than my Filipina wife, and her half-black boyfriend (who has lived with us for 3 years) is around my wife’s age.

My libido is just a fraction of my wife’s and her boyfriend’s. They make love generally every day, while I’m quite content with sex about every 3 weeks, on average.

I’m never denied or humiliated, or anything like that. My role as husband is never questioned or at issue. My wife loves my, and she is also very much in love with her boyfriend. But the way things have worked out, my wife’s boyfriend is certainly her primary lover.

In my case, I’m 31 years older than my Filipina wife, and her half-black boyfriend (who has lived with us for 3 years) is around my wife’s age.

My libido is just a fraction of my wife’s and her boyfriend’s. They make love generally every day, while I’m quite content with sex about every 3 weeks, on average.

I’m never denied or humiliated, or anything like that. My role as husband is never questioned or at issue. My wife loves my, and she is also very much in love with her boyfriend. But the way things have worked out, my wife’s boyfriend is certainly her primary lover.
That sounds like a very good arrangement for both you and your wife you can get her when every you desire and she gets her extra desires met by her lover, your wife still fertile and chancing pregnancy with her lover or taking precautions . ?

That sounds like a very good arrangement for both you and your wife you can get her when every you desire and she gets her extra desires met by her lover, your wife still fertile and chancing pregnancy with her lover or taking precautions . ?
My wife is on the pill. She wants to focus on her career at present, but I suppose an “accident” is possible. If that happens, the baby will be mine, regardless of who is the biological *******.

Back