Would you consider a live in bull?....

I know of five such couples. Though it is not quite what everyone thinks. To call the guys a bull is a stretch. None are dominate. None are under 40. The married couples are all in their fifties and sixties.

Couple #1 are 65 and 68 have been married for forty years. Have written about them before. They are here because of an accident. You know the signs along the highway that ask truckers to check their trucks. Well one did not and his left front wheel came off. This was ten years ago the resulting crash left him in a wheel chair and the trucker did not make it.

This was a very stressful period in their marriage.

Long story short they decided to rebuild their house so it was a raised ranch with ramps to get in and out. The built a new garage with a fully equipped apartment above it. There was a tunnel connecting the garage to the basement for convenience as they were looking for a live in care giver / PSW (Personal Support Worker) to help him in the day to day life.

Just so you know this is harder than you would think. It was an eighteen month search for the right gentleman.

Marcus (Mark) to all of us. Was finally asked if he wanted the job. Mark had many positive points and a few negative points like we all do.
Plus side he was and is of a good size physically to help with getting the husband into and out of bed, baths etc. Negative concerns was he had a bit of an attitude following a divorce brought on with a bout with testicular cancer. The chemo meant he had to have a vasectomy. His wife could not live with this and they broke up.

The first year as a group was rough. There were many calls to family members. Yes I am one.

When they decided to ask Marcus to take a more physical and intimate part in their lives I was asked my opinion. Since I had arranged the construction of their home I knew what this meant. I informed them that opinion should count for less than Diddly Squat. Their ******* were out of the house with families of their own.

When I was asked to be there when they asked Marcus I realized they were serious. In a moment of nerves I asked about sleep or better yet not sleeping arrangements. There was a long moment of silence then I was asked if I had every heard or seen a set of queen or king sized bunk beds.

It was left there. I did research on the subject not much to go on. A few photos of ******* fantasy bunk beds. I then researched bunk beds and came across a design for a captains bed. A month later I had a solid maple King / Queen bunk bed. The lower bed was and is a King Sized bed the upper bunk is turned 90 degrees is a queen sized bed. This was done due to a vaulted ceiling the the master bed room and a need for a ladder to get there.

I am told that the first few times they all started of in pyjamas in the lower bed then climbed into the upper bed still in pyjamas. Later on they would start off dressed in pyjamas then climb naked into the upper bunk. It started off about once a month them twice a month. When Marcus agreed to go for ballroom dance lesson twice a week it became twice a week.

The first time I was invited over was a Saturday night to watch hockey. When my sister and Marcus went into the den next door. We watched the rest of the period then most of coach’s corner before turning the sound down to listen.

Is that how you earned the handle "The Arranger"?

No that came later after my wife died. One of the trophy wives was trying to explain our relationship to a girl friend.

I was not her

Husband, Boyfriend, Lover, Cuckold, Stage, I Arranged for her to have a Boyfriends / Lovers as her husband was living in Assisted Living Due to a stroke. I knew her Husband from the Golf Course. He had contacted me for help setting something up for his wife as he was concerned with a few things.

One we live in a small area and people talk. Two she might get hurt. Three she did not like to drive.

So I stepped in as her driver, companion when there were no shows. From there it just progressed to include other things.
For example visits to nude beaches, some shopping as she loved to ride escalators in short skirts and no underwear and vintage clothes stores.
Her hobby as you certainly could not calling it a job was being a back ground extra in movies and tv shows. There is a group locally that does this.

I learned a lot from this Arrangement.

Like if a guy is willing to meet for a first time get to know you on a nude beach he is never going to be a no show. Second if he agrees to going for testing with her on a second get to know you he is a keeper. Especially if he is willing to be tested to prove he is V safe.

We lucked out early on. Sorry as he was not Black but Italian. Tony was divorced, v safe, slim gentleman who liked to Mall Walk / Window Shop after hours in the fall through spring. This being Canada there are a few malls that stay open after the shops close to give mall Walker’s a place to go. Mostly older people, however there are young couple with children that like to get out for a bit. So he fit nicely with her short dress and escalator riding and when you add having his picture taken looking up or down her dress well you get the picture. He has been her partner for a day of being movie / tv extras. Tony also asked to meet her husband before the relationship got to physical. It was their third get to know you meeting. He spent an afternoon just talking with her husband and watching the Blue Jays (baseball) pitching staff loose another on in the ninth inning.

Very interesting, at least this way both couples had a good reason to invite an extra man into the family no sneaking around just a more or less comfortable situation for the wives in question to be pleased without having to cheat and a arrangement that if not love for the 3 man involved at least sexually the marriages were saved so to speak.

I know of five such couples. Though it is not quite what everyone thinks. To call the guys a bull is a stretch. None are dominate. None are under 40. The married couples are all in their fifties and sixties.

Couple #1 are 65 and 68 have been married for forty years. Have written about them before. They are here because of an accident. You know the signs along the highway that ask truckers to check their trucks. Well one did not and his left front wheel came off. This was ten years ago the resulting crash left him in a wheel chair and the trucker did not make it.

This was a very stressful period in their marriage.

Long story short they decided to rebuild their house so it was a raised ranch with ramps to get in and out. The built a new garage with a fully equipped apartment above it. There was a tunnel connecting the garage to the basement for convenience as they were looking for a live in care giver / PSW (Personal Support Worker) to help him in the day to day life.

Just so you know this is harder than you would think. It was an eighteen month search for the right gentleman.

Marcus (Mark) to all of us. Was finally asked if he wanted the job. Mark had many positive points and a few negative points like we all do.
Plus side he was and is of a good size physically to help with getting the husband into and out of bed, baths etc. Negative concerns was he had a bit of an attitude following a divorce brought on with a bout with testicular cancer. The chemo meant he had to have a vasectomy. His wife could not live with this and they broke up.

The first year as a group was rough. There were many calls to family members. Yes I am one.

When they decided to ask Marcus to take a more physical and intimate part in their lives I was asked my opinion. Since I had arranged the construction of their home I knew what this meant. I informed them that opinion should count for less than Diddly Squat. Their ******* were out of the house with families of their own.

When I was asked to be there when they asked Marcus I realized they were serious. In a moment of nerves I asked about sleep or better yet not sleeping arrangements. There was a long moment of silence then I was asked if I had every heard or seen a set of queen or king sized bunk beds.

It was left there. I did research on the subject not much to go on. A few photos of ******* fantasy bunk beds. I then researched bunk beds and came across a design for a captains bed. A month later I had a solid maple King / Queen bunk bed. The lower bed was and is a King Sized bed the upper bunk is turned 90 degrees is a queen sized bed. This was done due to a vaulted ceiling the the master bed room and a need for a ladder to get there.

I am told that the first few times they all started of in pyjamas in the lower bed then climbed into the upper bed still in pyjamas. Later on they would start off dressed in pyjamas then climb naked into the upper bunk. It started off about once a month them twice a month. When Marcus agreed to go for ballroom dance lesson twice a week it became twice a week.

The first time I was invited over was a Saturday night to watch hockey. When my sister and Marcus went into the den next door. We watched the rest of the period then most of coach’s corner before turning the sound down to listen.
That was a good way of handling that sittuation I guess it was Marcus and Sister that climbed up to the top bunk to have sex and or sleep suppose the husband was unable to get up there , b.t.w. , did or does the husband still have sex with his wife or was that also ruined through the accident .?

Back